feelings that guide us; pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Anakin noticed the look in her eyes, the desire in them and slowly shook his head. "Don't star something you won't finish," Anakin said in a quiet and dark tone, but before Aaliyah could even fully comprehend his words she leaned over and pushed her lips against his, not caring about anything at all. Her mind was blank, senses overwhelmed and one feeling was resonating in her heart, feeling that took control over her actions, feeling that was way too confusing. She couldn't say whether it was raw desire or unconditional love. At this particular moment, Aaliyah wasn't able to find the will to care, because for the first time in a long time the hole in her chest was no more. She felt whole again!

Anakin didn't stay behind, immediately responding to her kiss, however only for a moment, before he tightly grabbed her jaw and pushed her slightly back. "You're going to get burn," he whispered darkly, yet with lust lacing his words, making the tingling feeling in Aaliyah's stomach come alive.

"Kiss me," was her only response, the heat of the moment too strong to make her think straight for even a second. "Kiss me," she repeated and didn't have to ask him again. The next kiss was hard, full of passion and repressed desire. Something wild, almost animalistic came over them, making them feel as if the kiss was the only thing keeping them alive. As if the kiss was giving them enough oxygen to keep them from dying.

Anakin quickly put both of his hands on her hips and pulled her up on his lap, both of her legs hugging his thighs. If it was up to him, he would just make all of their clothes disappear, but he knew better than that. There was still one small part of him, that was not completely controlled by Aaliyah and her sudden actions. But he was just a simple man, who had the woman of his life in his arms after such a long time. And most of all, she was with him, because she wanted to.

Their lips crushed together over and over again, so hard that their lips almost bruised. There was a light behind Aaliyah's closed eyelids, and she believed that something she hid deep down inside of her was exploding, coming to the surface. She should have stopped than and there, because when it's over, she will suffer. How could she, when he was so intoxicating, when it felt so right, like she was supposed to be in his arms. When she was meant to be here with him and finally the universe made sense to her. There was not a single thing she couldn't fight. There wasn't a thing she couldn't overcome. She was alive.

Who knows how long they would stay like this, just tasting each other's lips, running their hands whenever they could reach? But the moment was lost, when a loud beeping sound resonated through the ship. Anakin immediately ended the kiss, breathing heavily when he looked at Aaliyah, who wanted to lean over to him again, but he stopped her with a hand on her jawline. She wanted to continue, because of the fear of what is going to happen once it's over. Once the magic is broken.

"We are here," Anakin said under his breath, but didn't move. One hand on Aaliyah's hip and the other gently caressing her jaw and cheek. He slowly stood up with her still wrapped around him and slowly put her down on the ground, standing still very close to her, looking at her without saying anything. Meanwhile, Aaliyah was still trying to reach up to kiss him, standing on her toes. "Sit down, I'm going to land."

"Wait," she stood in front of him, when he wanted to move away from her. "Please, let Oisin go. He didn't do anything; don't let you anger consume you."

He looked at her as if he couldn't believe she even said such thing. "My love, do you think you can just seduce me, and I will do anything you want?"

"Can I," she asked.

He shrugged and lifted one eyebrow. "Maybe, but you would need to do better than that," he leaned down and pecked her lips quickly, then smiled. "That man will stay in carbonite as long as I say. As long as I see fit."