''listen now here, cousin hwasa will tell a story,hoping she will make you understand who you love doesn't matter'' she sat in from of him, who jeongguk gave a suspicious frown

''there was a girl, named Solar. A beautiful princess from the foreign kingdoms. she was a sister of the boy who i was supposed to marry-'' she was just going to continue the story when her 'too interested' cousin had to interrupt her.

 she was a sister of the boy who i was supposed to marry-'' she was just going to continue the story when her 'too interested' cousin had to interrupt her

''wait when did this happen?!'' he asked in shock with the reason he never knew she was supposed to have a marriage

''do not interrupt me'' she glanced with a dangerous look in the eyes and continued ''ahm, so 4 years ago we became closer with her than with her brother. shortly said, I was in love with my future husband's sister. she was a glorious beauty and I was so happy to have her''

''we had a secret relationship from everyone, she was staying in our kingdom anyway so it was something new. but no one noticed she was sleeping in my room, until one night a jerk maid entered and of course she told dad...''

''after the incident her father sent her far from her...really far from azrel. I was not able to see her again, i haven't seen her again since then'' with her last words she sighed, which showed she missed her so much. even after all those years

''but why-''

''BUT, we loved each other and as I promised, I will find her one day when I will be free from Azrel. jeongguk, I mean whoever you like..or into..or even love? okay let's say you still don't love the boy -- but whoever it is you should fight for it..''

''but what about solar? what if she found some else'' he said overwhelmed of her story.

''it is possible, but I trust her with my whole heart. I hope she will be waiting for me when I find her..''hwasa shrugged arms in only response

''how am I supposed to have something between taehyung when we are even in a fight now..''

''no matter who's fault was, excuse your self jeongguk. I have heart that prince kim is a very mysterious person so you shoul be awared..'' sternly said the older girl

''him?mysterious?I don't think we are talking about the same person hwasa. he has the warmest heart and-''

''i don't say he is cruel or something. just that he has his own secrets. i also have heard that since an incident he had years ago, he hasn't left the kingdom''

''where do you hear all those stuff from?'' jeongguk frowned, guess there were many things he didn't know about his cousin.

'' i have my ways, jeon'' she sent a wink as she sat up from her spot that was warmed up now, they had a long talk.

''what i say is, just fight for the boy. I haven't met him in person, but when you. the straighter person I know likes a boy, kim taehyung to be exact, I guess he's worth..'' and then she walked to the door.

''hey, where are you going?'' jeongguk asked in some kind of grunt when he noticed her.

''oh, promised to practise with baek after you. Good luck, your majesty''

''hwasa..'' he chuckled and got to work for more practise by himself

the night was just coming and jeongguk couldn't imagine how the things would go with taehyung. and did he really like him?

──♛ꕥ♛──

we should stan hwasa and solar~

don't worry, they'll have a happily ever after