I'm not jealous. Okay, maybe I am but I was the one who told Ka'Jai that we could only be friends and I meant that. I think ...

As the waitress left I was beginning to feel self concious about myself. I looked down at my lap as I played with my hands. 

"You alright?" I heard Ka'Jai. 

"I'm fine," I mumbled still staring down at my lap. 

"Uniqu-" he was cut off as the waitress walked back to the table placing our plates in front of us. 

"Will that be all?" the waitress said smiling up at Ka'Jai. He smiled back at her and nodded his head yes. She smiled back harder then turned and looked at me rolling her eyes as she walked away. 

I looked up to see Ka'Jai laughing. "What are you laughing for?" I asked. 

"Because your jealous." he said shaking his head. 

"What? I am not." I said as my eyes looked everywhere but at his. I didn't want to ruin our friendship when it didn't even began yet. 

"Yes you are, be honest with me Unique. How are we going to be friends when you can't even be honest with."

"Okay Ka'Jai I was jealous. Are you happy? Damn," I huffed with my lips poked out and crossing my arms across my chest. 

"Aw, your the one that wanted to be just friends. Now you going to have to live with it." he said smirking at me as we dived in to our food. 

"That was the best meal I have ever had." I said to him as we walked side by side of the nice cool resturant. All through our lunch Ka'Jai couldn't stop making me laugh with all the stupidness that comes out of his mouth. 

I would have never thought that he was that type of guy. I thought he would be mean, ruthless, and heartless but I guess that saying was right. Never judge a book by it's cover. 

"Well, I'm glad you could eat good UU!" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pushing me against his side. 

"UU? What kind of nickname is that?" I said laughing at him. 

"It's a very 'unique' name? Get it? UNIGUE??" he was laughing at his own joke. He was such a corn ball.