Chapter 46 - Successor

Start from the beginning

"Useless, piece of shit." He said and pulled the trigger.

It didn't shoot.

He hasn't locked and loaded it yet.

Jake then used this opportunity to grab the man's hand and forced twisted it broken and grabbed the gun shakily.

"You little fucker!" The man cursed as he tried to chase Jake. Jake has now gain control again and finally had the chace to run towards Ten's art gallery. Instead of calling for help, he kicked the fire alarm causing it to go off loudly, making lots of people in the building come out.

The man ran away making Jake sit down and finally catch his breath. Ten went to check up on him when he saw the gun on Jake's hand. "Where did you get that?" He asked in concern.

"A man chased me. I got lucky." He muttered.

"That kid again! Such a troublemaker." The people said as all looked at Jake with disgust.

"Isn't he supposed to be charged for this?"

"Let's call the police and show the CCTV footage."

"Can you stop this shit right now? Do you really think he'd do this for fun?" Ten yelled at everyone, startling them, causing the whispers to stop for a second.

"Kids these days are such a rebel. I mean that kid has a record. He was there when Baekho's house got robbed and trashed, he's also involved with the kids pretending to be that suicidal kid, Lee Minsung."

"Right!" The others agreed.

Ten felt hurt that nothing changed in this town. Justice in Minsungs death has been served but he's still the suicidal kid in people's eyes. Jake has been through a lot of trouble but brought one of those people who brought justice in Minsung's death and all the bad things happening in Seoul High, yet he's still a delinquent in the eyes of others.

It's just as if nothing's changed. Nobody can ever see the good in this town.

"Of course you'd say those things. You have no lives to gossip about, that's why you talk about others instead and drag them down because you have done nothing to actually make a change in your lives." Ten told them, making them look at him in disgust as well and whisper about him instead.

"That art gallery is a cover up that he's actually a filthy tattoo artist."

"He got suspended from teaching in Seoul High. His license was confiscated as well. He makes a living by tattooing and selling his creepy paintings."

"What a psycho."

Ten helped Jake up and took him downstairs to the basement. He doesn't have time for this nonsense. He's already heard this in years. It seems as if he doesn't make a new mistake in people's eyes, he'd be hearing the same old stories about him again and again. It's just so tiring. "Pure Blood." He said making Taeyong open the door. As soon as he saw Jake, he opened the door widely and then rushed to get some water. The kid looks pale and in shock.

"What happened?" Taeyong asked him as he watched the kid drink from the glass of water.

"The others might be in trouble." It was the first thing that he could think of. He's been through in the matter of life and death situation, and the first thing he could think of are his friends.

"What do you mean?" Ten asked.

"They're looking for Jay again." It was all he could say for now.

"Call Hansol and Yuta. We have to gather the kids. Who are involved the last time this happened." Taeyong told ten as he grabbed his coat.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ten asked him but Taeyong didn't respond and went to the couch, pulling the comforter. It turns out, Johnny's there asleep. He doesn't even fit. He's too tall for the couch.