ʚ movie night ɞ : fluff

Start from the beginning

"OK so which movie should we watch" "well how about a movie about romance?" "How about a silent voice?" I asked and everyone started agreeing. "I'll ask Gojou if he has that movie be right back guys!" said Itadori while leaving my room again.

I got up started getting a bunch of pillows and blankets out of the closet so each one of them had one since it was getting a bit cold in here. I handed a long blanket and pillow to Nobara so she could share with Maki,handed another long blanket to panda,placed a medium blanket and pillow on the spot where Itadori was sitting at,and lastly a long blanket and pillow for me and Toge.

I sat down next to Toge,who was now sitting in the bed against the wall,placing the long blanket on top of our stretched out legs. I started getting a bit closer to him, acting as if I didn't know what personal space was. "Here's our pillow" I said trying to make him move a bit so I could place our pillow behind our backs. He then moved a bit and I placed the medium pillow.

"Hey your taking the whole blanket for your self!" I said trying to grab the blanket off him "bonito flakes" he said in a angry yet cute tone, pointing out that I also took most of the pillow. "Ugh fine, get closer" I said while moving myself towards him, until there was no space between us left, our arms and legs touching each other. I could see the small pink blush Toge had in his cheeks in the corner of my eye. I began fixing the blanket so now me and Toge were sharing the blanket equally, same with the pillow.

"I'm backk" yelled Itadori as he entered the room with some DVD's in his hands. "Heyy" said Gojou. Wait Gojou?! "Hey what are you doing here!" Nobara yelled pointing at Gojou as he was welcoming him self in the room. "Whaaat? can't I join the sleep over?" he said with a fake sad tone while sobbing. "Umm no you weren't invited?" Said Nobara "But Itadori said I could come" Gojou said while putting his arm around Itadori.

"Plus I brought snackss" said Gojou while holding a box in his hand."What kind of snacks?"
"Hmm...chips, popcorn, ice cream, gummy bears"
"Deal" said Nobara. Gojou then sat in my desk chair while Nobara and panda explored the box with a bunch of junk food snacks in there.

Toge unzipped his turtleneck "Bonito flakes" Toge whispered to my ear while pointing at Gojou " I agree, what type of teacher is he" I whispered back. Toge was about to whisper in my ear again but at the same time I was planing on whispering something in his ear too.

It happened so fast. We both turned to each other at the same time, our lips heading to each other's ears, but failing. Instead his lips landed on half of mines.

Both our heads backed up from each other's as both of our faces completely turned red. "What did I just saw HAHA" Nobara laughed at us along with Gojou, Itadori and Maki. "It was an accident!" I said trying to calm my self down. Toge didn't even bother to say anything, he was to busy trying to comprehend what just happened while having a huge pink blush on his cheeks. "My students are growing so fast" said Gojou while having a pink blush on his face and sniffing as if he was about to start sobbing.

"I'm sorry" I said having enough confidence to face him again. "S-salmon" he said still having a red blush on his face but zipping his turtleneck to hide it. "Y'all probably liked it HAHAH-"Itadori was about to start laughing again but was smacked in the head by Nobara "SHH let them confess to each other instead idiot" yelled Nobara.I wanted to leave my own room, I was so embarrassed and was having a panic attack.

"U-um anyway what were you about to say?" I asked trying to change the subject "tuna Mayo leaf" I felt bad but I did not understand what he just said "um maybe you should write it" I said giving him the small notebook and pen he had earlier