~Zayn Imagine~

||

He's good looking.

He's amazing.

He's everything you want in a guy.

Every time you heard him say your name, you felt butterflies.

"(y/n)."

Cue the butterflies.

"(y/n)!"

You snap out of your daydream and look up. There he was with the smile you loved.

"Huh, what?" you say.

"We're supposed to be working on a project together and all you've been doing is staring off into the distance while doodling what looks like me."

You look down at the paper before you and sure enough you were drawing him. You gasp and crumple up the paper quickly and throw it into the nearest trash can. He chuckles and sits beside you. You were so embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry, Zayn...but could you tell me what our project is about?"

He points to the whiteboard at the front of the room and it says what the project is about. You were supposed to make a PSA about a problem people face today. In this case, yours and Zayn's PSA was about recognizing bullying and depression.

You had two other people in your group to help you with this, but you and Zayn, were going to be the only ones in the video along with some random student you could find.

When you are filming the bullying scene, you burst into tears.

"What now?" one of your partners moans.

"I knew this was going to happen," the other one says.

You run off towards the bathroom and lock the door behind you. You told Zayn and your other partners that you wanted to choose a different topic, but they insisted thay this would be the best PSA in the class.

More tears fall from your eyes as you stare at yourself in the mirror.

"I thought it wouldn't bother me," you say out loud.

Then there was a soft knock at the door.

"(y/n)? Are you alright?"

It was Zayn.

You quickly wipe your tears and clear your throat.

"Yeah, Zayn. I'm fine," your voice cracks.

"It doesn't sound like it, (y/n). Do you want to talk about it?"

It couldn't hurt to talk about it to him. So you unlock the bathroom door and step out to see Zayn.

You two sit down on the floor and you tell him about how you were bullied in the past. He was intently listening to you as you told him everything.

You didn't realize that your other partners were filming this. It didn't bother you since it sort of went along with the PSA.

When it came time to show the PSA to the class, you were afraid of how it would turn out because you had no say in the editing process; that was Zayn's idea. He didn't want to see you cry again.

The lights in the classroom turned on when it was over and you were quite surprised that people liked it. Your teacher gives Zayn and your group an A+ on the project; it was the only one deserving of that grade.

As you were walking out of the class at the end of the day, you hear Zayn call your name. So you turn around only to be engulfed in his arms.

"Z-zayn, what are you doing?" you mumble.

"I don't like seeing you cry, (y/n)," he answers.

You look up at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about, Zayn?"

He lightly kisses your forehead and says, "If anyone makes you cry, you come and tell me, okay?"

You were still confused.

"But Zayn...you're not my--" but he cuts you off, "We'll just have to change that, won't we?"