--10--

Who would have thought that running around outside in only a winter jacket and shorts could get you sick? Apparently everyone in the world except you. You were sitting on your couch wrapped up in your favorite zebra patterned blanket. Your throat was sore and your head was hurting.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea, (y/n)," your boyfriend, says. You were talking to him on the phone.

"But the snow was calling my name...and I was too lazy to put on pants." He chuckles.

"You sound just like Harry."

"You wanted me to hang out with your friends, so you can't get mad if I start to sound like them."

You begin to cough and it sounds pretty bad.

"Do you want me to come over and make you some soup?" he asks.

"That sounds nice. I'd love that, Zayn." You can hear voices in the background.

"Where are you, Zayn?"

He didn't answer at first, so you ask again.

"Where are you, Zayn?"

"Oh, sorry (y/n). I'm at the store and I couldn't hear you. Is there anything you need from the store while I'm here?"

"Just you."

You hear him chuckle again.

"Well, (y/n), I'll be there as soon as I can. I love you."

With that, you ended the call. You didn't know what store he was at, so you thought it would be okay to take a small nap. You weren't sure how long you were asleep for, but you woke up to the faint sound of a guitar playing along with soft singing.

"Truly, madly, deeply I am

Foolishly completely fallen

And somehow you kicked all my walls in.

So baby say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy deeply in love with you.

In love with you."

You open your eyes to see Zayn sitting on the floor in front of you with a guitar. He's about to start the next verse, but he notices you're awake and puts the guitar on the floor next to him.

"When did you get here?" you ask as he crawls towards you.

Zayn softly kisses your forehead then says, "Not that long ago. Are you ready for your soup?"

You sit up and nod. He heads into the kitchen and comes back with a bowl of hot soup.

"Thank you, Zayn," you say.

He hands you the bowl and you let him get under your zebra patterned blanket with you. Zayn wraps his arm around you as you begin to eat the soup.

"I hope you start feeling better soon, (y/n)."

"And why is that?"

You look at him and he just smiles.

"I don't like it when you're sick...even if it is partially my fault that I didn't stop you from running in the snow."

You begin to laugh but stop because it makes your throat hurt.

"Just rest your voice, love. Eat the soup and enjoy this."

You look at him again; waiting for him to finish, but he doesn't.

"Enjoy what, Zayn?"

He pulls you closer and softly kisses your lips. You giggle but then you got serious.

"Zayn! Now you're going to get sick!"

He just kisses you again.

"I don't care because I know you'll be there to take care of me like I am doing for you right now."

After you finish eating the soup Zayn made, you lean your head on his shoulder and slowly fall back to sleep as he sings Truly, Madly, Deeply to you again.