--15--

||

"So I hear that the host of this party is a huge mystery. No one knows who he or she is except those guys," a friend tells you.

You both were sitting at a table in an exclusive club. Your friend was pointing to two guys, dressed in all black, leaning against the wall a few feet from you.

"I also hear that if you get chosen, you get to meet the host."

You then slap your friend's arm.

"Oh stop it. It's just a party and what kind of host wouldn't be out here with their guests?" you ask.

"Maybe they are a very secretive person."

You look at your friend.

"Then why would they have a party?"

Your friend shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know, (y/n), but lets go dance."

She gets up from the table and pulls on your hands until you both are in the middle of everyone dancing. Your friend begins to dance right away but you just stand there looking around at everyone else. Your eyes fall upon the two guys your friend had said that knew the host; they had their eyes on you. You watch as one of them walks off while the other one stays leaning against the wall.

"Where did he go?" you ask your friend.

"Where did you go?"

Your friend was still dancing.

"Stop and look!"

She stops dancing and looks in the direction you are pointing.

"Maybe the guy had to go to the bathroom. You do know that guys have bladders too, (y/n)."

"That's not the point. They were...they were staring at me."

Your friend laughs.

"Most of the guys here have been staring at you, (y/n)...especially since what you're wearing is totally eye catching."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

You were wearing a short red dress that was a bit tight on you.

"Nothing at all, (y/n)...nothing at all."

Your friend goes back to dancing and that's when you notice that the other guy was missing now.

"Now the other one is gone!"

But your friend completely ignores you. You begin to look around the room in search of the two guys who were looking at you, but you couldn't find them.

"Excuse us, miss, but you need to come with us," a voice loudly says over the music.

You turn around and see the two guys you were searching for.

"Why do I need to come with you?" you ask.

"He wants to speak with you."

"Who wants to speak with me?"

But neither of them answer you. They both just link arms with you and begin to walk away with you.

"But what about my friend?" you ask.

"He doesn't want her. He wants you."

You were completely confused. They continue to walk with you down a long corridor with many doors, but they stop at the one at the end. One of them unlinks their arm from you and opens the door. It's dark in the room, but what you can see is a desk and a chair with the back to you.