among us - john turns 8!

Start from the beginning

John smiles at both Beau and Poppy's and pets their heads making their tails wag.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JJ!" Blakelyn and Paisley both yell in unison as they both squeeze John in a hug.

"Thank you, Blakey and Paisy!" John says as he hugs Blakelyn and Paisley.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's birthday outfits*

"Baaaa!" Addelyn says to John as she looks up at him.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Wiley says to John as he rolls around the TV.

"Ba ba!" Weston says as he does tummy time on his belly.

"Aww! Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all saying happy birthday to you John!" PK says to John with a cheeky smile.

"Thank you, Addy, Wi and Wes!" John says as he kisses Addelyn, Wiley and Weston one by one.

"Happy birthday, JJ!" Mike says as he playfully picks up John and tickles him, making John laugh loudly.

"Happy birthday, birthday boy! We love you so much!" PK says as he hugs and kisses John.

"Thank you, Daddy and Papa!" John says with a cheeky smile at PK and Mike.

"You're welcome!" Mike and PK both say in unison.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy all patiently wait for birthday party guests to arrive!

The first to arrive is Jaclyn Hill and her boyfriend Jordan who the kids call by his stage name Farnum!

"Hi, Auntie Jaclyn and Farnum!" Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison as they run over to Jaclyn and Farnum.

"Hiiiiii!" Ensley says as she runs over to Jaclyn and Farnum.

"Hey, babes! Hi!" Jaclyn says as she kisses and hugs Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley.