Museum Trip With A Surprise 😏

This video is from my big sister's chanel. You can check out her acoount if you want! It's really good. 🙂Okay let's get to story

No one's POV.

Next day marinette woke up and got dressed for meeting up with stupid class for trip. She dressed up and called chloe, alix and nino to meet up at the gate in 5 min, she then headed to Damien's room.

"Hey demon! We're going for the trip! Hurry up". Damien comes out of his bathroom with damped hair and a towel around his waist!.

" Yeah I'm coming! Just give me 5 mins angel!" Damien said casually not realising the situation but marinette on the other became a Blushing mess.

"Demon! I think you shouldn't show up like that or this angel's gonna get a terrible nose bleed!." Marinette flirted still Blushing but overtime she got mature enough to control herself on situations mainly like these.

"yeah! But you shouldn't also become that much cute and devilish at same time! I think it should be illegal!" Damien said smirking and putting on his shirt.

"well it's not my fault!." marinette said still Blushing but also keeping her cool.

"uh!so are you gonna let me change into my jeans or...!" Damien said holding up his leather black jeans in his hands. This one got marinette to stumble in her standing posture!

"uh y-yeah ! I mean sure! Just be down in next three mins. Kay!" marinette said leaving and cursing herself for stuttering.

"an angel straight from heavens! *sigh*. I love her!." Damien said seemingly awestruck and combing his hair. He got ready and headed downstairs.

UwW Meanwhile with marinette when she left Demon's room UwU

Why!? Why did I had to stutte-"heyyy bug~ why so red!?" her scolding to herself got disturbed by chloe playfully singing her greetings and smirking.

"Good morning to you too!" Marinette said sarcastically.

"what?! This little bee just wanted to know the Juicy little piece of detail that got you to turning and rivalling a tomato!" chloe said ma in an innocent face but her smirk kept getting bigger.

"just don't act innocent! And I just walked into a shirtless and damped Demon! Who just had to look so much uhhh!" marinette explained and her blush grew darker at remembering again!.

"awwww! But get a hang of yourself before someone mistakes you for a tomato or ladybug!." Chloe said barely containing her laughter but

"hahaha! But I can just literally imagine you stumbling in air while seeing him like that!" chloe said between her laughters and clutching her stomach.

"hey guys! What's so funny!? And why's mari trying to cosplay ladybug in her personal life!" Alix asked with greeting.

"yeah dudette! You look like a tomato and ladybug!" nino said fixing his headphones.

"I assume Mr demon spawn has nothing to do with it! Hm pixie." jason said with a smirk while heading towards us but marinette gave him a glare and said

"one more word and you won't be able to see the sunset or sunrise!" and he flinched a bit. Good!

"Tt! Are we going or not!? And why does Todd look like a ghost just threatened to take his life!" Damien asked.