Turns In Life

Damien was walking down the halls of mansion, as he was only one there. Bruce was in a meeting at W. E tower, Jason was out, alfred had gone to market to groceries (i dont really know what else to put him in 😁), dick was with mar'i and kor'i outside, and tim was in batcave half dead trying to find out the identity of M. D. C. his favorite anonumous fashion designer.

As he was taking a stroll in halls, he couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. Like something was giong to happen that would change his life, he didn't knew if it was going to be good or bad but he couldn't help himself.

When he was walking whilst lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice the person in black coming from behind him and knocking him out. Before he could even respond he was out and saw black hand coming towards him.

When damian woke up he took notice of his surroundings, his face turned into a scowl as he realized where he was
He was back at place where he once stood 6 years ago

"where are you, and why did you bring me here" he yelled trying to get thalia (his mother) to answer why he was brought here. "oh dont worry my son. I wont be taking much of your time" a women in black assasin attire emerged from shadows and said. "do whatever you want mother but i will never join the league again. I left that life past behind me" Damien said with fury in his eyes. "ooh but i am way past that. I didn't bring you here to reconsider joining the league" thalia said with a grin on her face. "then why did you bring me here?". Damien yelled questioned his mother as he wanted to know that if his mother didn't bring bim here for joining the league then what were her intentions. And from the looks of it he didn't like where this was heading. And he was was pulled out of his thoughts by what thalia had answered.
"it's Simple you see you are going to be betrothed to gaurdian of miraculous because deny as much as you can but you cannot push away the fact that you are the heir to league of assassin". Thalia said. "And why do you think that I will simply let you get me betrothed.! what makes you think that I will agree to this decision in first place ". Damien yelled, he never thought his mother would ever do or think of something like this.

"Because if you don't agree with me then I will have no choice but to use force". Thalia said bitterly . "what if I say I will never agree to to this type of shit". He spat at Thalia. " first of all language! And second of all you have no choice but to agree, or else this little girl loses her life" Thalia said and smiled evilly while looking at door.
There from shadows emerged two assassin holding an unconscious girl. When he took a closer look at the girl and examined her. He was taken aback because he recognised the girl as Mar'i. He was shaking with fear as he tried to get out of chain he was being held in.
"what did you do to her". Damien yelled. His eyes filled with fear of losing Mar'i and hatred for his mother. "Now do you think you can agree or do we need to take it on another level. Hah". Thalia suggested while smirking to her self.
Damien felt so much helpless at that time. He couldn't loose Mar'i, because whatever was happening was not her fault and she was far too young for all of this to happen to her, and because she was his neice and daughter of his only adopted brother, whom he can help be with without wanting to kill him. And he knew his mother could do anything to her.
So he did only thing he could think of. Even if it means getting betrothed to someone he never saw.
"okay! I'll agree if you let Mar'i go unharmed". Damien finally spoke while glaring with as much hatred he had at his mother.
" I kenw you'd make the right decision ". Thalia said while smiling at her son
Words could not describe how much he wanted to get out of chain and kill someone right then and there.
But his mind was also wondering why his mother wanted him to get betrothed to gaurdian of miraculouses. Ha had heard that they were enemies, but the temple of miraculous was destroyed by the last guardian himself. Than why was his mother was bringing up this matter. He was above annoyed at that time. Seeing his curiosity his mother answered for him.