Putting Plan Into Action

No one's POV

When the school bell ran Damien, Marinette and chloe hurriedly ran out. "Attention seekers!" Alya shouted and the rest of class either said 'yeah' or 'hummed' in response. "hey Al! I have a feeling that marinette, Chloe and Damien are gonna bully me. I d-don't know what I ever d-did to get on her badside."  sausages hair said beginning her water work as crocodile tears. "Don't worry girl! Your BFF is not leaving you and if those bullies even came near you. Then we're gonna give them a taste of their own fight. And don't cry for them! They don't deserve your kindness" Alya said and the class nodded. "yah lila, don't worry about those bullies!" Banana boy said. "I don't know how to thank you guys!" Sausages hair said. Alya hugged her "Don't sweat it girl! Come on let's go."sha said and they left the class.

Marinette's POV.

We got out of class and went to the hotel." Everything set guys!" I asked and they all nodded."hey pixie pop! After we kick Butterfly Man's Butt! You and I are gonna hangout. You've spent way much time with Demon spawn. Soo you in!?" Jason asked while his eyes shining with excitement. "yeah! OK! And you're also right. I do need sometime away from Demon Spawn." I said with a smirk and look towards Damien. He just huffed and said. "Tt! She is my angel and my betrothed Todd!!" he said and we laughed. "okay! Enough with jokes for now. We need to put the plan in action.! Tim. Had his assistant already left to pick up Adrien!!?" Dick said looking at Tim. "Yeah his assistant and body guard already left the mansion. And right now they are driving to hospital. You guys have 15 min to get miraculouses. And blueberry knows what to do afterwards when they come back.!" Tim said. When I looked at him he was literally looking like half dead."Okay! But afterwards you are going to sleep till tomorrow morning. Because I don't think you can function after an hour. And don't want to hear any excuses!" I said. And when he tried to argue I gave him a glare and he instantly shuttled his mouth and nodded." okay! You are literally a member of batfam!! ".jason said. I laughed and when I was about to say something chloe interrupted me." I'm here too you know! And you Mr. Demon if you tried to hurt Maribug then i promise I'll forget you're a Wayne or Robin. Even Bruce or Batman aren't gonna be able to help you! Got it!". Chloe threatened Damien. I sighed, I'm so happy to have her as my real best friend." Tt! She is mine and I'll never hurt her!"Damien said, I blushed because he called me 'mine'." as much as I'd like to tease Damien right now! But I think you guys should get going."Tim said ." OK! Let's go. Ooh! Damien I think you should use the cat miraculous for now OK! Here (insert the boring speech of giving a miraculous). ". I said and he nodded. I gave him the ring plagg came out." okay my little kitten has told me about the plan after sugercube! So introductions later! Let's kick some butt's but first!! GIVE ME CAMEMBERT! " plagg demanded." Would you ever stop with that stinky cheese!?" tikki said when I gave plagg a piece of camembert."ahh ah !! It's second love my life! After you sugar cube! " plagg said grinning and swallowed the piece whole." yuck".
Everyone said at the same time and plagg huffed. "To transform you need say 'claws out' and to detransform you need to say 'claws in'! You have a power of destruction and to activate it you need to say 'cataclysm' and once you've used your power you have only five minutes to transform back! OK! And I'm telling it because I know stinky socks is lazy as heck!". Tikki said and we all laughed at the end." but you love me! Sugercube.! "plagg said with a smirk."yeah yeah! So are we gonna transform or what! "chloe said. We all nodded.
Tikki! Spots on!
Pollen! Buzz on!
Plagg! Claws out!

" let's go! " we all went while Tim stayed to inform. When we reached the mansion. Me and chloe got in at front. And detransformed to let suspicions down. While Black cat (sorry!couldn't think of a better name), red hood,nightwing came from behind the mansion. Red Hood and Night Wing got the peacock miraculous from behind the painting while black cat stayed in shadows. "Hey! Mr Agreste. I came to talk to you about Adrien! Because he is acting ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe said and I stood there and saw Black Cat behind Gabriel waiting for signal to snatch the miraculous off of him. "I see dear chloe! But Adrien is at hospital because some kid sprained his arm at the school! We will discuss later." He said while bringing his hands behind his back. Perfect!. I gave Black Cat a nodd. He grabbed Gabriel's hand from behind. "what is this!!? Release me this instant" he yelled while stru to get free from his grasp. "Tt! No!!"
Spots on!
Buzz on!
"what is the meaning of this ladybug!?" he demanded. I just grabbed my yoyo and wrapped him in a chair near by. And for safety measures we got him in his office. "Meaning you are going down uncle Gabi or Hawk moth! But seriously! You are a famous fashion designer and your transformation is a disgrace to fashion which is utterly ridiculous!" princess honey yelled at him. Red hood and Nightwing also came inside with peacock miraculous."even if you found me being hawk-moth! You are not going to get the muraculous away from me! "Gabriel said."Ooh really!then what's this?!" Nightwing said as he snatched away his scarf and picked up the brooch away from him.  "B-But how!!??" Gabriel asked confused. "uh! Because we came prepared. Duhh!" Princess honey said with a boring expression.