A Plan To Kick Butterfly Man's Butt

Getting noticed by your idol and your biggest inspiration🙈🙈

Getting noticed by your idol and your biggest inspiration🙈🙈. Can't even express how happy I am^_^. Thanks morganlbr for your support. ❤️❤️❤️😊It means a lot.

*************************************

Damien's POV.

I was walking in school when I saw my angel with Agreste. I sensed something burning inside me and I could feel the only way to get rid of this feeling is to kick adrien's butt and shout at him to leave my angel alone. Because she is my betrothed. I walked up towards them to talk to Agreste but what I saw next made my steps to freeze in midway. My angel kissed that Agreste model on the cheek!? "Don't you love Damien! Mari!!" I heard him ask. "No I don't love him! Pfft! Where'd you get that idea. I just said that I loved him because he is rich and a son billionaire Wayne. I don't like him one bit!" then I heard marinette say. Then marinette turned to see me. "Oh! That's great you heard it. Now I don't have to repeat myself again! I love Adrien and I never even liked you." she said to me annoyed. Then took Agreste hand in hers and walked away laughing. At this point I didn't notice when I fell to my knees and when my cheeks started to get wet with tears. I could here faint noises.
Demon..!
Demon spawn...!
Marinette is here..!
My eyes shot opened.
Dick's POV.

I woke up at 5:30 in morning. And I came out of my room to see Jason taking a shower. Tim looking like a zombie because of course he stayed up all night, he found out that his favorite fashion designer M.D.C lives In Paris .
But I was surprised when I noticed Damien isn't here. I was shocked because he usually wakes up earlier than everyone else. I got to his room to see him sleeping. But his eyebrows were tensed and he looked ready to cry
Not even a second later, tears came from his closed eyes. He was having a nightmare. I tried to wake him up. "Demon." he didn't respond. I was shocked because he is attentive to his surroundings! Even in his sleep. "Demon spawn." I called him once again but still no response. Then I said what came in my mind urgently! "Marinette is here." not even a second and his eyes shot opened. He looked around for a second and realized it was a nightmare. He took a breath of relief before he noticed me there.

No one's POV.

Damien looked around and realized it was only a nightmare then he took a breath of relief noticing Dick in his room. "Tt! What do you want so early in morning?". Damien asked dick while waking up. "Ooh! I don't know. I just came to check because THE. DEMON SPAWN.! slept in. And I noticed you were crying in your dream. Do you wanna talk about! Maybe it can make you feel better?"Dick answered with concern. Because something serious must be going on because his demon brother never cried! Not even in his sleep." Tt! I don't need your help. " Damien said getting out of bed and getting clothes to take a shower.
Dick smiled at his Demon brother. "well I'm always here if you want to talk! Demon spawn." dick said while leaving.

Damien's POV

  I was glad that it was all a dream. But I thought about it for a second! What if marinette really likes Agreste model and not me. All this thinking was eating me from inside." I'm going to ask Angel about it! " I said to myself . When I was getting ready for school, Tim came in my room with a cup of coffee and bags under his eyes, honestly anyone could mistake him for a zombie at this state. "Tt! What?" I asked. "plan for capturing hawk-moth and mayura's miraculous!" he said and explained the plan. "Be sure to tell blueberry!" he said at the end. I nodded and walked out. I was eager to see my angel.
I walked in school and saw my angel in hall but then I noticed Agreste walking towards her.