Should he go the hard way then? And risk involving more unrelated people instead?

Taehyung groaned. Either way would still lead to only bad outcomes, and he truly didn't want this to unfold.

Just then, something clicked in his mind. Or rather, someone who had a group of friends who were of the same species.

Jung Hoseok.

Taehyung knew he had to contact him as soon as he could to warn him about the danger Hana was unfortunately trapped in.

From what he observed, it was undeniable that there was something going on between Jung Hoseok and Moon Hana. In the few times of meeting the man, Taehyung could tell that he definitely didn't treat Hana as 'just a friend', much to their denial.

Pressing onto the beeper connected to his secretary's phone, Taehyung spoke. "Get me details on a man named Jung Hoseok as well."

-

Yoongi was busy watching his men handle the low-tier vampires who had been going around threatening human beings when the rare sound of an alarm blasted in the room. With frantic eyes, he shifted his attention towards the multiple screens before him, and he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw a notification informing him that there was someone trying to access their files.

Scowling, Yoongi clicked onto the pop-up box showing the hacker's identity trying to enter their security system. To be able to reach the very last level of the file containing the vampires' secrets impressed him, but it also concerned him as it meant whoever the hacker was, he was surely darn good at his job.

"Who are you?" Yoongi muttered, his fingers moving incredibly fast across the keyboard to type in various codes.

And then, he froze.

"What the?" Yoongi was in disbelief to see Taehyung's face displayed on the screen, including his personal details all listed nearly by the side.

Why would he try to access Hoseok's file?

Albeit confused, Yoongi didn't hesitate to block off the access. He was glad that he had chosen to take advantage of his immortality to conduct researches in order to learn and create the strongest security system to ever exist.

He cursed when he remembered that Hoseok was on a date with Hana at the moment. He had to warn the younger vampire no matter what.

"Hyung?" Hoseok called out through the phone speaker.

"Hoseok-ah, Tae—"

Before Yoongi could even finish his sentence, Hoseok had already cut him off.

"Sorry hyung! Hana lost the necklace so we are searching for it now." Hoseok blurted out. "I'll call you later okay?"

"Wait—"

Profanities spluttered out of Yoongi's mouth when Hoseok hung up the call. Calming himself down, he sent a text to their group chat instead, telling all of them to gather at the amusement park Hoseok and Hana went to immediately.

With the sun now setting at the horizon, the group of friends were now running around in pairs to search for the couple. Something was obviously fishy and for some reason, the ominous feeling Yoongi felt overwhelmed him.