17. Losing You

• 第十七章 •

• 第十七章 •

-

Throwing a strong punch, Hoseok huffed and puffed as he continued to smash his fisted hands and legs onto the punching bag, perspiration dripping of his face nonstop showering the ground with his sweat. His mind was focused solely on attacking the specially-made punching bag, the gentle cry of aching muscles ignored blatantly by him as he delivered one last punch, breaking the training equipment by causing it to detach from the ceiling to fly and hit the wall.

Seokjin clapped his hands slowly, genuinely impressed. "You've improved."

Hoseok grinned while walking towards the water bottles on the floor. "Sorry for destroying your punching bag."

"Nah, it's alright. We can always get it fixed again." Seokjin shrugged as he watched Hoseok take in large gulps of water. "What's up with you though? I was surprised to see you here to train."

"I needed to take my mind off somethings Jungkook told me about this morning." Hoseok plopped onto the floor.

"What did he tell you?" Seokjin queried while sitting down next to Hoseok.

The younger vampire heaved a deep sigh. "Kook found out about His Majesty's reincarnation's identity."

"Oh."

Seokjin's honest reaction made Hoseok chuckle. Sitting up, he wiped his sweat with the towel hung around his neck.

"His name is Kim Taehyung." Hoseok started, and forced a smile at Seokjin's baffled look. "He's also the new CEO of his family's jewellery company. Lived in the States for his entire life and came back here just recently. Did you know that he lives just one floor below us?"

"What." Seokjin was dumbfounded.

"Mhm, he's our neighbour." Hoseok raked through his damp hair. "Funny how we've never met his reincarnation until now. Just like Hana and Namjoon."

"Why now though?" Seokjin rubbed his face out of frustration.

"Who knows?" Hoseok observed his bruised knuckles. "Whatever it is, we gotta brace ourselves for the incoming storm."

Seokjin hummed mindlessly. "How's your progress with Hana though? Any improvements?"

"No...? We are still the same. Actually, it's been a few days since we last saw each other." Hoseok stood up to approach his bag where his phone was kept in. "Should I call her?"