"Call me Hoseok please." The vampire pleaded.

"R-right. Goodnight then, Hoseok-ssi." Hana waved her hand, and immediately ran into the building, her ears red from how flustered she was with just the mere presence of him.

Just who was he?

Why did he always make her feel nervous?

Still standing outside the building, Hoseok was feeling just the same as her. He took out the handkerchief from his pocket which still looked brand new despite surviving over so many years, his heart yearning for his love painfully inside his mind underneath the same moonlight he had grown so accustomed to.

Flickering his eyes towards the only dark window which was located on the second floor, panic began to arise within him when he noticed that five minutes had already passed and Hana was still not back home yet. He tried to convince and comfort himself with logic - maybe Hana had opted to use the stairs and had bad stamina?

However, when another five minutes passed, Hoseok knew that something was wrong.

With eyes flashing a murderous bright silver, using his vampire speed, he ran upstairs and froze when he saw her sneakers left messily outside her door which was locked. The apartment doors were designed to be soundproof, so, if it weren't for his heightened senses as a supernatural being, he wouldn't be able to detect the soft whimpers from the inside.

"P-please don't touch me!" Hana's soft mutter could be heard through the door, and that was all it took to trigger Hoseok's normally well-controlled anger.

Kicking the door open, Hoseok stormed inside and his eyes widened at the sight of another male hovering dangerously close over an obviously frightened and helpless Hana who was lying on the floor. Upon getting interrupted, the man snapped his head angrily with eyes a bright red at Hoseok, and the latter's own fangs grew with his eyes turning a shade even brighter when he saw that the man had his own pair of fangs as well.

"Help me!" Hana begged, her tears slipping out of her eyes.

Through her blurry and teary vision, she could make out Hoseok lifting the man away from her with only an arm before throwing him across the room, causing a loud crash to occur when the man smashed onto a photo frame hung on the wall. As another tear fell out, a gasp escaped her when she saw Hoseok's silver eyes shining even in the dark as he charged towards the man, throwing him bone-cracking punches with a burning fury evident behind his strength.

"You disgusting piece of low-life!" Hoseok growled, sending another punch onto the man's face, but the man simply chortled as if he had lost his mind, his malicious cackles echoing inside the house.

"And you aren't one?" He scoffed, only to let out a choked curse when Hoseok grabbed his neck with great strength, cutting off his windpipe.

"Do not compare me with you, you scumbag. I can snap your neck off with just another bit of strength added." Hoseok warned, his eyes too focused on the vampire before him to notice him grabbing a piece of broken shard of glass.

Hana saw though.

"Hoseok! Be careful!" She screamed out, but it was already too late when the man swung the piece of glass towards his neck, slashing a deep gash on his pale neck.

Within seconds, blood oozed out of the wound, scaring Hana so much at the amount of blood escaping from her professor. But, instead of backing away, Hoseok once again surprised her by grinning for the briefest moment before twisting his face into a disgusted scowl.