"Now, from the first place team—" Midnight began explaining, but soon was interrupted by Ojiro putting up his hand, wanting to say something.

"Um...! Excuse me. I'm withdrawing." Ojiro announced.

Turning towards him, his face was unreadable. Why was he withdrawing? He made it to this round and everything...
But as I think back to it, he was in the same team as the guy with the purple hair... Wasn't his name Shinso?
Ojiro isn't really to butt out of an opportunity like this, so what happened to him?

"Ojiro, why?" Midoriya asked, as he wore a shocked expression. A lot of others around him were confused as well.

"This is a rare chance for pros to see you!" Iida added.

"I barely remember anything from the calvary battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's Quirk." Ojiro explained, as his gaze fell on the ground.

The color from my face drowned slightly, as I looked over to Shinso. Does his Quirk have something to do with mind control? Perhaps brainwashing?
But it's definitely not physical, his Quirk.

"I know this is a great chance and that it's foolish to waste it... But... Everyone here competed by giving their all! I can't... I can't be up there with everyone without knowing what really happened." Ojiro explained.

My eyes softened, as his reason was indeed reasonable. But still... Ojiro...

"You're worrying too much about it! You should just make sure you produce results in the finals!" Hagakure said enthusiastically.

"If you're gonna say that, I didn't do anything either." Mina added with a comforting smile.

Ojiro's very figure trembled slightly, as he covered his face with his hand. "That's not it... I'm talking about my pride here... I can't..."

His pride, huh...? I get it.

"Also why are you guys wearing cheerleading outfits?" Ojiro asked, as this made me crack a small smile.

"I'm Nirengeki Shoda from Class B. I also want to withdraw for the same reason. Regardless of ability, don't you think it goes against the goal of this sports festival for those who didn't do anything to move onto the final round?" said a small guy from the opposite hero course...

Poor guys. They must've thought about it a lot. I really do respect their choices. They make sense, and it's honestly shocking how brutally honest they are with it.

"What's with these guys?! They're so manly!" Kirishima exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

Looking back to Midnight, I awaited her awnser.

"Youthful talk like that is something... I like! Shoda, Ojiro! I accept your withdrawal!" Midnight responded as she whipped her whip.

So she decided based on her tastes...

"In that case, we'll have to move up two people from fifth place calvary battle team..." Midnight said in a puzzled way.

"If that's what's going to happen, then rather than us, who barely did anything during the calvary battle, it should be them, right?" The girl from Class B with orange hair asked, as well as the question was directed towards her teammates, who only agreed with her.