Chapter Three-Why the fuck not?

Start from the beginning

Kelsea: "It's called can't say no. Whatever I ask you to do today, you can't say no."

Blaze Kane: "Seriously?"

Kelsea: "Yep. That is the only way you get my company today."

Blaze Kane: "You're a pain in the ass."

Kelsea: "It starts now."

Blaze Kane: "FINE."

Kelsea: "Echo is joining us today, and you will be nice to her; she has enough on her right now."

Blaze Kane: "Do you know how fucking hard that is?"

Kelsea: "I do. You can't say no."

Blaze Kane: "Hurry your asses up. I am hungry."

Kelsea: "We will leave as soon as she showers."

Blaze Kane: "Ok. Be careful."

~End conversation~

I make my way back into the house just in time. Echo was about to make food.

Kelsea: "Don't make that."

Echo: "I haven't eaten anything since Friday."

Kelsea: "I know. We're going to eat."

I know that she doesn't want to do this. I have to push her. If I don't it, she will let it eat her from the inside out. She did the same thing when her mom died, and her sisters walked away. I know she didn't have feelings for Chad. It's what he did to her that has her in a funk.

~Echo's point of view~

I am so fucking stupid. I should have known someone that looks like Chad wouldn't want someone like me. I gave in so easily. I am angry at myself; I let myself down. Now I have to spend the day with Blake Kane, and I just may lose my shit on him if he wants to be a dick to me.

I will keep my mouth shut and not say a word. I won't give him a reason today. I can't mentally handle him today. So, if I don't open my mouth, I can't give him the reason. I noticed that we stopped in one of the buildings at the front of the complex.

Echo: "Why are we here?"

Kelsea: "This is where Blaze Kane and Spencer live."

Echo: "You're kidding."

Kelsea: "Nope."

I look up and see Blaze Kane coming down the stairs. I get out and get in the back. I'm short, and he is tall. That is respect, not giving in. As soon as he gets in, my phone vibrates. I almost hate to look at it, but I do. It's Rick.

~Text conversation~

Rick: "How are you?"

Echo: "I'm ok."

Rick: "Liar. I know you haven't left your bedroom since you left my house."

Echo: "Jade has a big mouth."

Rick: "It wasn't Jade or anyone in your house."

Echo: "Had to be. No one else knows my business."

Rick: "I will come get you and your shit and make you move in with me. I'm not playing with you, Echo."

Echo: "I'm fine. I am out with Kelsea today."

Rick: "What happened at my house?"

Echo: "Not ready to talk about it."