I spent a good time....these girls really make me feel better..

Next day

At Kim's Residence

Tae's POV

I came downstairs to have my breakfast after getting dressed for the office.....

I saw mom and dad sitting on the dining table probably waiting for me ...

I also took a seat and said

"Good morning eomma, good morning appa"

Mr. and Mrs. Kim - "Good morning"

Mr. Kim - "Tae, isn't it quite early for office?"

" I just woke up early today..so I got ready."

I shrugged

Mrs. Kim - "Good... actually we want to have a talk with you after breakfast."

"Is everything ok?"

I asked looking at their faces.

Mr. Kim - " yes, yes everything is fine...you finish your breakfast then we will talk"

Time skip

I was waiting for them to start their 'talk' but they were looking at each other's face.

I sighed and was about to speak when eomma finally decided to open her mouth.

She took a deep breath and said

Mrs. Kim - "Tae, do you have any girl you love and want to marry?"

"What??"

I gave them a confused look but in return they gave me a ′ you heard us' look

I blinked my eyes twice and said

"eomma, do I look like someone you believes in love, and would find a girl for myself to get married to??You know me eomma....I don't have anyone and don't have any plan to find as well."

Mr. Kim - " So it's fine to you if we find someone for you?"

He asked cautiously

Tae - " Well...if you want me to get married then it's fine by me whoever you chose"

I shrugged and looked at their faces which had a big smile on it now.

Mrs. Kim - " So Tae....we think it's time that you should get married and don't worry we will find a girl for you😁😁"

She said excitedly giving me a shock

" What? But eomma it's too early I am just 26"

Mrs. Kim - " Exactly , you are 26..it's not too early and not too late it's perfect age for marriage"

" But mom I am not yet responsible enough"

I said in whiny tone.

Mrs. Kim - " Oh come on!! No one thinks that they are responsible enough before marriage...

but after marriage you automatically become responsible....

Did you ever thought you are responsible enough for the CEO post.. but look at you now, you are doing great right??"

She asked raising her eyebrows

Tae - " But mom marriage and CEO post are two different things"

Mrs. Kim - " Shut up ! They are not".

She said firmly

I sighed dejectedly...I know there's no use of debating with them.

Tae's mind - " But seriously!...I mean I have no interest in finding a girl for marriage and if they think they can find a one for me...then let's give it a try!"

"You know what...do whatever you like ...I am fine with it"

I said and stood up to leave for office

Mr. Kim - " Really??"

He asked with hope

" Yes appa....now I am leaving bye"

Mr. and Mrs. Kim - "Bye"

both of them said joyfully.

Mrs. Kim - " woah!! It was easier than I thought "

she said surprised

Mr. Kim - " you did a good job jagi👏now I'll call Mr. Min and have a talk with him"

Mrs. Kim gives him a thumbs up 👍

To be continued

Vote by clicking the star button if you liked this.