6.9 - Venompool's Evolution

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I'm on the V.I.P list."

The two foes stood in rigid silence for the next few silence before Y/N decided to break it with a cocky challenge "So what are you waiting for? The core is riiiiiiiiiiiight here." Y/N said as he caressed the metal and showed it off to Ultron. 

"You think you are in control!?" Ultron laughed sadistically for around six seconds before coming to a very abrupt stop and pointed one of his metal thumbs towards himself "I am the scriptwriter of this story!"

Venompool gasped as he put both of his hands to his cheeks "WHAT!? You're the author?" He asked Ultron in awe.

"That's the title given to the writer of a story." Ultron in an irascible tone, clearly trying to make Y/N feel stupid.

"Ho, ho, well I've really got to hurt you now." Venompool snarled as he cracked the joints in his knuckles, which clearly pleased Ultron.

Y/N readied himself for Ultron's imminent attack and got himself into a fighting stance, taking some inspiration from what he'd practicing Martial Arts many years ago.

Ultron laughed at Venompool "Oh Mr L/N, you didn't think I'd fight you like this

Ultron laughed at Venompool "Oh Mr L/N, you didn't think I'd fight you like this." He hovered his hands over his entire body "I'm not one of these beings who go in with no preparation."

Y/N remained focused but was unsure of where his enemy was coming from "What are you on about Short Circuit?"

Ultron huffed, the robot still had one more ace up his sleeve and decided to taunt Y/N "Seeing as you're SO special, I decided to prepare something JUST for you."

The ground beneath Ultron began to rumble and within seconds the concrete ground then ruptured as Ultron's vibranium form that he had previously, when fighting the Avengers as a whole, was obliterated.

However, what stood before Y/N was the NEW Ultron, who stood well over 7 feet tall, his core body was still vibranium in structure but this updated version had purple energy coursing throughout his framework, looking even more menacing than he did before.