6.8 - Sokovia Showdown

Start from the beginning

This was why Y/N was glad to have Bruce as a friend and Banner felt the exact same way, that they'd go out of their way for each other when they didn't need to.

Bruce particularly wanted to pay back Y/N in any way he could especially after all L/N had done for him over the years that they had known each other.

"Thanks Bruce."

Banner patted Y/N on his shoulder a couple of times "No problem, now I've just got one question."

"Shoot."

"Why are you still stood here talking to me?"

Y/N practically shot into life "Good question." Y/N began to head off away from the gamma scientist "Later Devil's Lettuce!" Y/N yelled back to Bruce, already being far off into the distance thanks to his various enhancements.

Bruce went to join his fellow Avengers to aid the evacuation of Sokovia, Bruce thought to himself 'Y/N's earned his chance.'

--

Natasha was still being kept in confinement, she was whistling to the tune to quell the boredom, her mind also cast back to one specific wisecracking Mercenary and what Ultron had said

There were a couple of bots guarding Natasha's cell courtesy of Ultron's commands who were acting as if they were on sentry mode, consistently scanning the area for possible threats.

Their attention was soon piqued however as there was metallic clanging coming from within the vicinity causing them to look at each other for answers to the potential noise.

The two androids marched in perfect harmony as Natasha smirked knowing that her plan of using Morse Code previously had worked.

The bots continued to examine the area but didn't have to look that hard to find the source of the noise.

"YOO-HOO." Y/N called in a high pitched voice, doing a full finger wave at them whilst he sat atop a crate full of various spare parts "Over here Boys... Or are you Girls? Genders? I hate sexism." He queried to himself.

"They're robots, they don't have genders."

"Venom! What an incredibly insensitive thing to say!" Y/N scolded as the bots marched their way towards the mental mercenary, he watched as he waited for them to confront him.

Y/N looked at a fake watch on his wrist "Fuck me sideways! They don't half take their time do they?"

"I know it's not like they've got anything else going on."

The Merc hopped off the crate as the bionic humanoids got closer

The two bots went to attack Y/N and the Merc reacted by smacking both of them in the face with complete ease before jumping in the air and kicking them in the head as if they were nothing and rendering them useless.