Chapter 2

TW:Nothing

THIS IS A FEM PERCY STORY

Percy POV

"I'm sorry, who?" I asked. Hey! Don't blame me, I was kidnapped for eight months, then went on a world trip for another six, and then didn't leave camp for three. It's been a year and a half, plus I haven't watched TV since I was twelve. Too many monsters.

"Tony Stark! Iron man!" I thought.

"Oh! That's the superhero dude!" I finally realized.

"Yeah. That's the 'superhero dude.'" She said.

"I mean, he's cool." I said.

"I'll call him. Just wait here while I call." She sighed.

(Phone call)

Tony Stark was chilling in his compound, when he got a call from.... NYPD?

"Hello. This is Tony Stark."

Hello Mr. Stark." A woman said.

"Why did you call me." He asked.

"Well, a girl just came into the police station, and she took a parentity test. Her DNA matched yours partially. Your her uncle." He slowly sunk into his chair.

"That's impossible." Tony murmured.

"Do you remember a Sally Jackson? Or Sally Stark?" She asked.

He did. She was his sister. She left when she was sixteen. Sally changed her last name, so that Tony, Howard and Maria would never find her.

"Uhh yeah." Was his oh so smart response.

"Well she died about three months ago. Her daughter just showed up, apparently she was unaware that her parents had passed away, and has no other relatives. Would you mind coming to pick her up?" She asked.

"Okay. I'll be there soon." He responded.

(End of call)

"He'll be here soon!" The lady said. (A/N I know that the avengers compound is upstate NY, but in this story it's going to be in Long Island.)

I smiled, and fiddled with riptide. A sports car pulled up after a minute.

"Hello. Where's my niece." Fancy man said.

"Yello." I said.

"Hi I'm Tony Stark." Now, I know what he was expecting. That I was going to fangirl, and scream, "OMG!" But instead I shrugged and said, "cool." His mouth opened slightly, but he shut it.

"Cars outside. Let's go."

"Mr Stark, I just need you to sign these papers....." I stopped paying attention after that, and instead thought about my parents. Paul and Mom, not Dad and Mom, of course. I still can't believe they're gone, but I couldn't cry right now. Conceal. Don't feel. Don't let them knoooow. Dang it! Stupid ADHD.

"......that's it Mr. Stark." I snapped out of my daze.

"Okay. Come on Kid." He said to me.

"It's Percy not kid." I corrected. He rolled his eyes, and I picked up my bag. I threw it in his trunk, and took shotgun.

"So your going to meet the avengers!" He said. "Those are the superheroes, right?" I asked. "Most kids would kill just to meet us. Why aren't you as excited?" He asked.

"Well, I haven't watched TV since I was about twelve, and for the past year and a half I've been on a cruise. I won the trip for a year, then I went to camp, where we can't use electronics and then boarding school, where I also wasn't allowed to use electronics. I also didn't have a phone until about three months ago, so......" I explained.

He sputtered. "NO PHONE?!?"

I shrugged. "No need for one. When would I use it anyway?"

"Fine that's fair." He admitted. We parked in a huge garage, and I mean HUGEE.

"Woah. This is huge." I said.

"Let's go meet the team. Warning you Loki is here." I internally grinned. Loki would be in his room. Which meant that I could surprise him.

"Cool." I said. He looked at me with a strange look.

"Let's go." He said. He directed me to the Elevator. We both stepped inside, and was at the common room in record time.

"J?" He called. I was confused until a voice came down from the ceiling saying, "Yes Mr. Stark."

"What the heck is that? I asked.

"I am JARVIS, Mr. Starks AI." The AI said.

"Hi! I'm Percy Jackson!" I responded.

"Welcome, Ms. Jackson." JARVIS said back.

"Call me Percy." I said.

"Jarvis call the avengers to the common room." He said.

"Yes Mr. Stark." Jarvis said.

I sat on the couch, totally chilling. I crossed my legs just waiting. One by one the avengers trickled in.

"What's this about Stark?" Steve Rogers asked.

"My niece is living with us now." He said.

"Sup guys." I said. They just stared at Tony and then Me and then back at Tony. Then I saw someone I loved.

"BUCKY!" I screeched, and jumped onto his back.

"Percy?" He asked.

"YES!!" I screamed.

"Chill. Did you have sugar again?" He asked.

"Yeah I found a Pixie Stix and ate it." I said.

"I'm sorry.....how do you know each other?" Tony asked.

"He's my older bother." I said.

"How is that even possible?" Steve asked.

"Well our dad was a hydra experiment." I started, praying please don't kill me. "And he had Bucky and was frozen soon after. He came back, after escaping, about three years before I was born. Then he met my mom. He was lost at sea before I was born." I finished. (This is fake to kind of keep the avengers away from demigods)

"That makes sense." Redhead said.

Bucky POV

"Mr Stark has requested your presence in the common room." JARVIS said, making me jump.

"Thank you JARVIS." I said quickly.

"No problem Mr. Barnes." Jarvis responds.

I put on a sweater and a glove. I still didn't feel comfortable with everyone looking at my arm. I walked out, way behind everyone.

Then I heard a scream.

"BUCKY!" Percy? I hadn't seen her since she went missing. She jumped on my back, almost knocking me over.

"Percy?" I asked tentatively.

"YES!" She screamed. I furrowed my brows.

"Chill. Did you have sugar again?" I asked.

"Yeah I found a pixie stix and ate it." She explained

"I'm sorry..... how do you know each other." Tony asked reminding me that unfortunately they were there too.

"He's my older bother." Percy said

"How is that even possible?" Steve asked. I then tuned her out. She'll figure it out.

".......before I was born." She finished.

"That makes sense." Natasha said.

"Cool. Now I must catch up with my brother." Percy said.

"This'll be fun." I mumbled.

Hello! New chapters out just like I promised. I'm trying to have a chapter per day, but this might go wrong during the rest of the week, because I had nothing to do for the past two days or so. Anyway, I'm trying this.

Peace out!

Anna Stark