Feeling her chest drop at the sight of the kidnapping, Lauren felt as though it was the first time she ever seen a kidnapping. She didn't know what to think. She didn't know what to do. She just sat there in complete and utter turmoil.

"Our team over here is currently working on finding any leads or evidence of where they might have taken Commander Cabello , however given we have no luck in finding Ms. Hernandez  I doubt we'll find anything" Commander Collins explained.

"Where do you want us sir?" Aiden asked as the screen switched back to the two commanding officers.

"With the girls" Commander Mahoney instructed. "Commander Cabello ' daughter is with you. Protect those girls with your life. We're not sure how everything is connected, but we will. In the meantime, Ms. Jauregui ?" Commander Collins asked as the team parted for the green eyed  girl to make her way over to the laptop. "Commander Cabello  had left you a video"

Lightly scrunching her brows at the statement, Lauren nodded her head so the officers could play the video. Watching as the familiar commander popped up on the screen, the green eyed  parted her lips at the sudden rush of emotions that flowed through her. Mr. Cabello  was like another father to her in high school. Taking in the older appearance of her past, Lauren's eyes began to fill with tears.

"Hello team. Hope you all are doing well. If you're seeing this video, that mean's either I've been taken or killed. I'm not positive what you know or heard, but I'm sure you know by now I was the one who asked for you to be assigned to this case. More specifically, I'm sure Lauren, you know it was you for why I choose this team. Lauren, I need you to take in a deep breath because I need you…and the girls need you. I don't know what happened back in high school. I'm not sure why you just left. But the moment I found out that you were not only a special ops officer, but one of the best ones out there, I've made sure to keep an eye on you. I was there at your graduation from the academy cheering you on when I knew your father couldn't make it. And I'll always be there. You have grown into one of the most exceptional women I have ever met. And I need you to use your skill and your intelligence to close this case. I don't know why Caminiti kidnapped Ally and I'm pretty sure my disappearance has to deal with him too. Find us. I love you. And tell Camila not to worry and that I love her. Watch over her for me Lauren. Good luck to you all"

With that, Lauren's father figure disappeared from the screen as the two commanding officers reappeared. Lauren couldn't stop the tears streaming down her face. Wiping them away furiously, she was scared; but angry as well. "We'll tell girls" the green eyed  girl firmly stated as stood up. This was why she became a special ops officer. For moments like these.

"Thank you. Good luck. We'll call you at 7am with any further details" Commander Collins stated as the two commanding officers closed out of their conference.

"Are you okay Lauren?" Dylan asked as he tried to place a comforting arm around the green eyed  girl.

Shrugging it off, that was the last thing Lauren needed. "I'm fine. We need to tell the girls" the green eyed  replied as she made her way out of the room.

Lauren was determined to get to Camila as fast as possible. She needed to protect her. She needed to hold her. The brunette's best friend was taken and now her own father was taken and Lauren didn't know why. She didn't even have the slightest clue. Tightening her jaw as she made her way toward the driver's seat of the SUV, Lauren was trying to organize all the thoughts racing through her mind. After she told Camila about her father, then what? They had nothing to go off of. She couldn't hop on a plane or in a car and go somewhere. She didn't have a mission. Her mission tonight was just to stay by Camila’s side.

Firmly increasing her grip on the car wheel, Lauren impatiently honked her horn for her team to hurry up. Watching as her four other counterparts raced outside and into the SUV within a matter of seconds, the green eyed  girl knew they were all worried about her. Whenever one of the members experienced any type of sorrow, the rest of her team was right behind them; ready to defend them against anyone or anything.