____________________

"Finally, we have been waiting for both of you"

Niall and Harry confusedly looked at Zayn and Liam who was holding the Omegas coats.

"We need to go somewhere" Liam said giving the coats to them.

"Where?" Niall asked as he put the sleeve on his arm.

"To the guard shelters, to see the trespasser. Louis wants to torture him making him know how it is important to take care of Omegas" Zayn replied as he walked towards the front door followed by the others.

"Where is Louis? Is he there?" Harry asked as they approached to the horse cart

"Yes, he is waiting for us" Liam said.

When they reached the destination Harry was fascinated by the view. The healing centre is near a waterfall and it looks very adorable. Harry was more fascinated to see no one particular inside the building, there was soldiers who bowed at him. Serious soldiers with half masks.

Then there was a dead end and a cage, they gets inside with a curious Omega. There was a soldier standing beside the cage holding a lever, he pushed it down causing the cage to move down.

"Oh, like an elevator" Harry commented nodding to himself 

The others just looked at him assuming it must be a future reference. When they reached another floor, Harry realized this new building is built in the mountain, carving a cave like structure. Louis was waiting for them at the entrance quickly embracing his Omega as they haven't seen each other for like three hours or so.

"Why do you want us here?" Harry asked his Alpha

"To torture, we are going to suffocate him with memories" Niall said who have experience before doing this "I have done this before"

Niall was pretty excited if he being honest, he loves to see young Alphas getting annoyed and frustrated and also being guilty.

He walked towards the living room and see the new young Alpha, a handsome trespasser. His plumpy Alpha. The said Alpha was reading a book sitting on an armchair unaware of the new wolf in the building. 

"Oh goddess" Niall breathed out "Where were you all this time in my life?"

The Alpha moved his eyes from the book and confusedly looked at the Omega in front of him. The Omega was attractive, he has a pretty face, nice hips and his skin was.....so white. 

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Lewis asked standing up from his seat setting the book on the table.

"Niall, Niall Horan. Louis' friend, his mate's best friend and your....future mate" The Omega was excited and just wanted to run to the Alpha's arms.

Capaldi was shocked to hear that, his wolf did find an absolute perfect Omega but he can't just go and take him. And why this Omega being so... straight forward. 

"Don't make him uncomfortable Niall" Liam scolded as he walked with the others "Give him space"

"I am not even closer" The Omega said smirking at the Alpha who was flustered "I will be closer soon"

"Is every Omega here like this?" Capaldi asked quietly.

"No, just him. It is rare" Louis said sighing as he pulled Niall from his collar "Stay calm"

"But he is so nice" Niall whispered

"You need to calm down, Omega" Louis scolded causing the Irish Omega to pout and stay in his place. "Capaldi, this is my friend and this is my mate"