"Oh Goddess!"

"You are so pretty" An Omega said looking at him with dreamy eyes "So beautiful"

"Thankyou" Harry said quietly

"His voice is pretty too!"

Harry got more fan girls, he is very famous.

"I am not even surprised that our Alpha get him! Look at him!"

Good comments and praises filled that place making the Luna fluster, he just smiled and thanked the wolves. He don't know what to do or say, he just stood there and tried to remember everyone's name when they introduced. His face and neck was red because of his non-stop blushing.

"Oh my, we forgot" A raven hair man said face palming himself "We didn't ask your name, Luna. What is your name?"

"Mac, the elders had a statement of not revealing his name. I believe you understand" Niall said politely at the Omega.

"Sure, that is no trouble. We don't need a name to know our Luna. We can gave him our own name" Aleena, a blonde Omega said holding her pup in her arms. "We should name him something. Something pretty as him"

"You all are making me shy" Harry mumbled.

"You should be" Another Omega said giggling "Can I touch your hair, Luna? It looks very nice"

"Why not?" Harry bended his head as the Omega touched his hair and squealed loudly "like it?"

"Loved it!"

"What is your favourite smell, Luna? We can name him something he loves" An elder Omega said as he hold Harry's hand

"Pure spirit and peppermint....I guess" Harry said thinking about the marvellous scent of his Alpha, he could only think of that scent all the time.

"We can't name him spirit" A pup who seems five said as she frowned

The others including Harry laughed at the innocent child who was still frowning at everyone.

"Of course we cannot" The elder Omega said "well, what is your favourite flower?"

"Rose" Niall and the girls said together

"He loves rose scented oils and occasionally pluck roses from the garden too" Niall informed them giggling loudly.

So this is how Louis Tomlinson's mate gets the name Rose? Wow Harry wanted to smile in a creepy way for no reason.

"Rose is nice, his face is rose colour too" The pup said happily

Harry does have rose colour face because of the blush and laugh. The Omega had a long chat with other Omegas, he felt nice to not getting any weird long lasting stare. They wanted the Luna to get on the pond with them, he was pretty shy and hesitant at first  but when Niall joined him already undressing he was excited too. Harry was glad that no one payed attention to him when he was taking his clothes off, they must have understood that he is very shy.

When Harry climbed on the rock at the side of the pond everyone around him made a 'wooh' noise when he jumped to the pond. They all laughed and swam around together, Harry was happy. He haven't swim like years. Wearing just his white underpants he played with the other Omegas.

They all also changed to their wolf forms and ran together. Everyone including Niall and the girls were astonished to see the large Omega, they haven't seen this much big Omega wolf before and beautiful. The pups were happy to see the most fluffiest white tail.

Niall howled in happiness as he see the pure white wolf of Harry. The Omegas around them also howled in happiness as they have spend time with their Luna. Harry also howled, being satisfied and contented.