"Here it is" Daisy shouted as the twins came with a basket, it was a flower basket

Harry took a pillow from the wardrobe and he put it inside the basket, and carefully placed the kitten top of it. Leo slept peacefully on the soft material.

"What is her name though? We forgot to ask" Lottie asked

"Leo" Harry said smiling at the purring kitten.

"Did Louis named her?" Phoebe asked with a boring face

"Yes, why do you ask?" Harry asked giggling at the girls which all of them have a boring expression

"Leo is for boys, Leona or Leanora would be better" Daisy said

"Louis is always bad at naming. He almost named Shadow as Bulba for no reason" Phoebe said

Harry laughed at that "He wanted to name him Bulba?"

The girls nodded their heads laughing with Harry.

"That name is horrible but Leo is nice, it's small and easy" Harry said "and cats are family of Lions"

"Sure, you will support your Alpha no matter what" Daisy said shrugging as the others laughed

"Well, sometimes there is nothing like boy or girl names. A pretty yet meaningful name is essential"

The girls agreed to him as they just talked about everything. Soon Niall joined them and almost screamed when he saw the kitten but then his heart just melted at the sleeping creature. Niall asked Harry and the girls to go out which everyone agreed. They decided to go to the pond as there would be many Omegas now. The girls have friends from the citizens which they can only meet at the pond.

"Let me inform Louis about this" Harry said as both of them walked towards the paper office.

Harry knocked the door and opened it when he heard "come in" from inside. He saw Louis, Liam, Zayn and five soldiers who immediately bowed at Harry and greeted him.

"Me and Niall are going to the pond, Ca-"

"Of course love, enjoy your time" Louis said smiling at his Omega who smiled back and closed the door.

"Let's go" Niall dragged his friend.

Niall and Harry called Wilson to go to the pond, the coachman and the passengers talked about everything through the way. The girls' happy giggles was filling the carriage.

"Haa you will get attention today. A lot" Niall said as they both gets out of the carriage

"I know" Harry said quietly "But they all are nice right?"

"Everyone here is nice, Harry" Lottie leads Harry to the pond

When they walked to the pond, many Omegas were in the water some were sitting on the banks or the rocks, chatting. Pups were running and playing around. Harry felt good and he just relaxed with a content sigh. All of them are on their own world until they saw the beautiful wolf

"Is that the new Luna?"

A high pitched voice of a girl was heard causing every single wolves in there to stop what they do. Every eyes were on Harry, they were looking at him with wide eyes and with confusion. The curly Omega just shyly smiled at them, he slowly raised his right hand and did a little wave.

"Yes he is!" Phoebe yelled excitedly

The eyes were now softened, happiness, excitement and their eyes were still on the beautiful wolf they have ever seen. Gasps filled the place but to Harry's surprise they didn't whispered or discussed with each other, they approached towards him. They literally ran to him.