"Hyung... L-Leave.. They said they'd be back.." Hajoon mumbled out and Hyungwon bursted into tears. "I'm not leaving you!" He choked out, focusing on stopping the bleeding. He needed to make it stop. Suddenly Hajoon pulled his hands off. "Go. Please.." The man spoke.

Hyungwon's eyes darted around. "I.. I don't..." He was gently pulled down and his lips crashed onto the other's. Hyungwon pulled away first. "Listen. H-Honey... There's... n-No way you'll get me o-out of he-here... Leave."

The older's lips trembled and he hesitantly nodded. "Hyung..." the younger one said weakly. Hyungwon could only hum as a response. "I lo-love you, okay? I need you need to let go and live your life to the fullest..." The other said with a weak smile before his eyes shut completely and the hold on Hyungwon's hands loosened.

Hyungwon held back another round of tears, failing eventually. "I... I love you too.." He choked out, holding onto his fiance's body as the warmth slowly drained out of him. Sobs flooded past his plump lips and he desperately tried to hold them back.

Once he heard some quiet footsteps echoing inside the silent building he stumbled up from the floor with the help of his crutch and walked off as fast as he could.

He headed for the nearest exit, holding back his sobs. Exiting through the side of the building he could walk into the forest surrounding the hideout. The sound of people talking outside caught his attention. He fastened his pace and once he got into the forest, he hid behind a few bushes.

He watched as someone walked around the building with a ganister in his hands. Gasoline. They were going to burn the place down. At least it would get rid of the bodies, even if it wasn't in the most respectful way.

What caught Hyungwon's attention was a tattoo on his back. It was only slightly visible from behind his shirt collar and the white shirt. It looked like some flowers, but since he was a bit too far away, Hyungwon could not tell for sure.

The man suddenly turned around and Hyungwon met his gaze before hiding behind the bushes better. Surprisingly, the man didn't call for anyone and just left but Hyungwon kept his head down just in case.

He watched silently as the building lit up in flames and he watched as it burned for multiple hours. He had to leave once the cops and firemen showed up.

▏▬▬▬▬▬▬▕

Hyungwon sighed and leaned forward so that the gun barrel was pressed against his forehead. "I'm hard to convince. Are you sure you want a hitman on your side? We're not exactly the most... Trustworthy people."

He coldly stared into Wonho's eyes. The leader sighed and lowered his gun. "You seem credible. The way you speak about not being able to vanish into thin air screams loyalty, you know. As if your clients have a collar and leash on you."

"You know I can offer you better than they can." Wonho stated, crossing his arms. "And you'd be safer in our team than while working for your client."

Hyungwon listened to the man. He knew working with government officials and big business men had its risks. But he knew the risk that was being in a gang. Even if the X-Crew was on the larger side.

And it was a fact that he would be treated much better by gang members than rich, arrogant bastards who only gave a shit about themselves.

Wonho pulled out a piece of paper, pushing it towards the hitman. A contract. Hyungwon reached for it and took it into his hand. His eyes scanned over the text as he bit down on his bottom lip.