|| EPILOGUE ||

On Sunday, 25 days later, after the city was rebuilt due to the mass destruction by the evil spirits, Ella came to pay a visit to the Attic Treasures. On the contrary, she brought the sword along and wanted to give it back to her boss, Eric.

     "Hello El, I didn't know you were coming to my store. You know there's no work on Sundays," said Eric.

"I know till Monday, and hey, I believe this belongs to you," replied Ella as she handed over the sword to Eric, but he refused.

"No, you deserve it more than ever. You have proven yourself worthy and responsible in terms of holding it. Now it's time I let it go to you. Everything I always wanted in my life is already here in front of me."

     "Wow, really? Thank you so much, boss. And sorry to ask, but what's that you already have in front of you that you always wanted?" asked Ella, curious.

He chuckles and replies, "You silly, you are the only friend I have now. Thanks for making me understand that."

   "Aww, you are welcome. And do not worry; we will look out for each other. Oh well, I guess I better be going; there's one more thing I have to do."

At Kate's-

    "See who has decided to show up," said Kate after letting Ella in.

"I know you had done a lot of covering for me while I was away, and I owe you a big one, so here's your ticket to the concert I promised you."

   "OMG! AHHHH!! Oh, thank you! Thank you, Ella!"

"Don't mention it; I mean, what are friends for? Alright, enjoy the concert," said Ella, and she left.

"Wait, you told me you were going to explain the place you went and what you were doing there." But Ella didn't respond, and Kate began to be suspicious. "What are you hiding, Ella?" she whispered to herself.

   When Ella arrived at the burnt forest, the original place of the sword, she saw everything was totally destroyed by the Demon Wolf. Luckily, she could just place the sword on the ground, and then the forest was back to its natural state. Every living creature soon returned to their homes.

Suddenly behind her, the three wise men appeared close to her, and they appreciated the work she had done, but she herself could not hear them or see them.

   Later in the evening, on top of a house that was Ray's during the full moon, Ella, as Howling Wolf, stood there bravely. She wanted to shift, and that's when Ray stepped out onto the rooftop.

"Wow! Howling Wolf, what are you doing here?"

  "It doesn't matter what I'm doing here. I'm just here for something," replied Howling Wolf.

"What do you mean?"

   "Well, I'm always going to be here, protecting this city and the whole world, even if it means sacrificing myself to do so."

   "That is so intense of you, but in a good way. People really love you, Howling Wolf, and give thanks. Let me ask you a little question. Who are you really?"

"You want to know who I really am? I'm a wolf that never loses, never fears or gives up, and never stops chasing," replied Howling Wolf, who smiled and winked. Then she left, jumping from one building to another.

Ray noticed something about her voice. It became almost familiar to him, but he didn't bother.

  At last, thanks to Howling Wolf, the world was finally saved from the evil and dark hands of the Demon Wolf. She was ready for anything, ready to face any foe and continue her adventures.

TO BE CONTINUED...