CHAPTER 1: The Three Spirit Wolves

"Hey! Hurry up, or we'll be late to school!" shouted a girl in the background.

    "Okay, sis, just a minute!"

Ella Johnson was getting ready as she put on her white T-shirt, blue jeans, shoes, and some accessories. She, her father, Mr. Joe Johnson, and her big sister Victoria live in Amsterdam, known as the "Venice of the North."

"Are you done yet?" asked Victoria as she leaned on Ella's door, "Argh! You're really going to wear that?"

   "What sis? It's kind of my style," replied Ella, smiling.

"Alright, and come on, you know I don't want to miss any classes today." Victoria drags her sister downstairs and almost makes their way out of their apartment until they are stopped by their father.

   "Woah girls! How many times have I told you about running in the house?" Mr. Joe smiled.

"Sorry, daddy, but someone here had to make us almost late to school," said Victoria as she was getting impatient.

"That's not true!" said Ella as she was trying to remove her hand from Victoria's grip.

  Mr. Joe chuckled and continued, "Okay, sweeties, but please be careful next time, and by the way," he brings out their launch boxes and says, "You forgot these."

"Aww, thanks, dad!" Ella and Victoria both gave their father a kiss on the cheeks and left.

Ella couldn't have done so many things in her life without her big sister. They always look out for each other and do things together. Mr. Joe is always busy at work and comes home very late.

  Although, most times, Mr. Joe usually acts crazy, like what happened a few months earlier when he put his hands on his sofa and twerked his buttocks to his wife, she came into the house immediately. Then, with surprise, she closed the door and went outside, laughing. It was so embarrassing and weird that Mr. Joe had no idea his wife was watching him.

Sadly, Mr. Joe's wife died due to blood cancer, and she was a kind-hearted woman, especially to her children. Anyone who knew Mrs. Johnson never forgot her because of her positive attitude.

  Ravenwood High is a high school where the two Johnson sisters attend.

Kate and Christopher were Ella's besties. They knew each other very well, ever since they were little.

"What's up guys?" greeted Christopher, smiling after seeing Ella and Kate in the hallway.

  "Hi Chris, what is going on?" asked Kate.

"Yeah, bro, you look so hyped. Come on, spill the beans!" demanded Ella.

    "Okay, have you heard?‌ The new season of Lucifer just landed on Netflix!" replied Christopher.

"OMG‌! I'm shook!! I need to watch it ASAP!" said Kate.

   "Well, as for me, I have to go to work after school, and I may have a lot of homework," continued Ella.

   "Some other time?" added Christopher.

"You just read my mind, bro."

They all laughed and gave themselves high-fives.

"Ok, El, but before you do that stuff, let's have some pizza after school. Sounds good?" asked Kate.

   "Yeah, I guess," replied Ella, and she left for class.

During the first period,

"Okay, class, please settle down! Today we have a new student who is going to be joining us. You may come in, Mr. Jones," said the teacher, Mr. Jefferson.