Chapter Thirty Five : 743

Both Five and I are getting more and more lunatic. I think we're getting closer to the seventh stage. We have got to get that briefcase before it happens.

"What are you looking at?" shouts Five to a stranger passing by us. "See something funny?"

"Mind your bloody business, twat!" I yell at a man who didn't even lay an eye on me. I rubbed my eyes aggressively and shifts here and there. I've never felt more uncomfortable in my life. "One more stare and I won't be responsible for what happens next."

"You wish you could pull of these shorts!" Five exclaimed as he scratched his thigh. I focus my gaze onto the adults walking in front of us.

"What do you think those gits are talking about?" I ask, leaning in close to Five. But before he could answer, I spot a woman walking pass us, and with my paranoia getting worse every second I shout, "Shove off!"

"I don't know. Probably something mischievous."

Soon we catch up to Luther. Though, Sky and old Five had walked away.

"Hey, brother," he chuckled, "Friend. How're both of you doing?"

"Okay, what are you idiots plotting?" I glare at him as we continued to walk down the stairs.

"They're gonna kill us, aren't they?" said Five, catching Luther on spot.

"What?" he scoffed-chuckled, "What, them? They're gonna kill you? Yeah, right. That's ridiculous."

"Oh, my god. You are worse of a liar than you are a spotter," I roll my eyes, scratching my hip vigorously.

"Okay, whose fault is that?" Luther snapped, "What good is having a spotter if you don't even listen to him?"

"So you admit you're conspiring against us?" asked Five, catching Luther tongue tied.

"Do... do you admit that you're suffering from paradox psychosis?"

"All we're suffering from is bracing clarity above you and your murderous intentions," I hiss, itching my waist as I do.

"Look, it's not like they're gonna kill you kill you, they're just gonna kill a, um.. version of you."

I scoffed at Luther's poor attempt on making us feel better, "But we are that version of us, dumbass!"

"Hey, I don't love it either, but they actually got a good plan," Luther tries to defend himself.

"Where? The one where you off us and jump to 2019 to save the world?" Five bitter, rolling his eyes at Luther's poor attempt on calming us down.

"We did not just waste 45 years and 14 days straight trying to save you just for your ungrateful ass to pay us this way," I scratched my now red skin, giving Luther my death stare.

"Wait, how did you know that?"

"Because we're them, and that's exactly what we're gonna do if we're gonna kill us!" Five exclaimed as he continued to scratch and wipe here and there.

"Exactly. Are you really that dumb?"

"Okay, all I know is we've got one Sky and Five too many, and you both are the ones acting like a maniac!" Luther whisper-shouts back, pinching the bridge of his nose slightly.

"Maniac?"

"Luther, you have seen nothing," Five rages, pacing up against his brother. "If you want maniac, we will show you maniac."

"Okay, as your spotter, I think the best thing I can do for both of you now is put you out of your miseries," Luther commanded.

"Okay, Luther, listen." I watched as Five grabs Luther by his shoulders, "I know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority so listen very closely-- Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues. This time with your own brother and friend which honestly is making me a bit crazy."