Formality pt2

So, I think I said somewhere earlier in the story that Tessa would be turning 17, but then I got to thinking that that wouldn't make any sense since she's a year older than Stiles and Stiles is shown to be driving in the first season. And I looked it up and as far as I know the legal driving age in California is 16, So Tessa turned 18 on the Sunday while she was in a Coma instead of 17.

~~~

Saturday
-Stilinski house

    Stiles pulls the keys out of the ignition once he pulls into the driveway, he then runs around to the other side of the Jeep and opens my door for me.

    "I am perfectly capable of opening my own car door." I scoff.

    Stiles doesn't respond, he just steps out of the way so I can get out of the Jeep. I hold the handle on the roof with my left hand, using it to keep myself balanced as I step/jump out of the Jeep. I grab the small paper bag that holds the pain medication I'm supposed to take and the sleeping pills that I'm supposed to take because my Dad blabbed to someone about my sleeping habits.

    I notice Stiles walking as close to me as possible, with a handing almost resting on the small of my back.

    "Stiles, back off." I order. "I am perfectly capable of walking on my own."

    Stiles moves to stand in front of me, blocking the door. "The pain pills cause dizziness."

"And if I fall..." I pause looking around to make sure no one is listening. "I am perfectly capable of lifting myself off the ground."

     Stiles gives me a confused puppy look, complete with the head tilt.

    "Oh my-" I laugh angrily. "You forgot what I am!"

    "Um...human?" Stiles raises an eyebrow.

    I flash my eyes at him. "I'm a witch genius."

    Stiles takes a small step back in shock.

    "How could you forget something like that? Did Scott forget too?"

    Since they found out, I thought him and Scott were actually okay with me not telling him about what I am. But no, they actually forgot.

"Well I apologize if I don't remember something I was never told." Stiles says angrily.

I roll my eyes and push him to the side, ignoring the pain it causes my shoulder. "Call Scott. Tell him to come over." I order.

I hear Stiles sigh behind me, but that's the last thing that I hear before I slam the door shut behind me.

A familiar bark greets my ears, and I feel a weight slam into my legs. I stumble and almost fall, I look down at the golden blob that is staring up at me with beautiful Rose colored eyes.

"Rosie." I groan with adoration and annoyance in my tone. "You got bigger!"

She's up to my knees now, I barely even have to reach down to pet her. I walk into the kitchen, grabbing a cheese stick from the fridge. I open the door to the pantry and grab a treat for Rose.

"Rosie." I coo softly. "C'mere."

She follows me into the living room where I kneel on the floor in front of her.

    "Sit." I order, she sits down with her tail wagging. "Lay down." She whines a little then lays down. "Good girl, now roll over." I roll my hand over twice. She barks at me then rolls over. "Good girl!"