Chapter 20: The Grand Pokemon Tournament!

*Ash's POV*

The day has arrived. I need to show my best. I wanna be the very best like no one ever was. Never give up till its over. Always stand tall. 

This words rang in my head over and over as I stood at the entrance with my Best buddy on my shoulder.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ash: We need to do this!

Pikachu: Pika!!

I could already see the blasts and explosions from the current trainers battling with their pokemon.

Referee: Heliolisk is unable to battle! That means Tory from Gloria city in Kalos region wins. Tory moves forward to the Conference!

Soon its our turn to battle. 

Anchor: Now we have Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town in the Kanto region versus Henry from Johto region!

*Ash's POV ends*

*Serena's POV*

Tournament is gonna be today! I am so excited! I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom for an shower. As I am taking a shower. I hear the door close. I think that was Braixen.

As I come out of the shower I see a cheerleading costume laying on the bathroom counter

Serena: Where are my clothes!?

I hear a faint sound of giggling coming from downstairs. I sighed. As I head no extra pair of clothes, I put on the uniform reluctantly..

Serena: Why me, Dawn?

I let out a sigh and heard a squeal from Dawn.

Dawn: Eek! You look so cute!

I look at my uniform..

I wore a red and white High neck crop top and low red and white skirt

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I wore a red and white High neck crop top and low red and white skirt. My stomach was showing from the outfit. I paired the look with white high heels and a red and white bow on top of my head. I had tied Ash's ribbon on my left wrist.

Serena: Why, Dawn?

Dawn: Oh, I wanted you to cheer for your Senpai, Serena.....

Serena: Then you  should wear one for Paul too..