Chapter 41: Prisoners

**i'm so sorry this took so long!! i had a major writer's block for this story, but i think i'm back on track now! i hope you like the update!**

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?" Shota asked softly.

"No, I have to do this alone."

"Just remember what we're here for," the Detective called out from the front seat. "We need to know what they're planning."

I sighed, "I have no idea why you think he'll tell me, but I'll do my best."

I got out of the back seat of the all black SUV, and walked towards the prison entrance, leaving Keigo, Shota, and the detective to look after me as I walked away.

The warden along with a few guards were waiting for me at the front of the prison.

"Amaterasu. Welcome," they all bowed.

"Thank you," I nodded my head.

I forced myself to keep my eyes locked forward as we walked. The commission and police force made me wear my hero costume which was fairly exposing and the lower level inmates shouted obscenities as I walked past, leaving me somewhere between rage and disgust.

This prison was for the worst criminals, but still, there were some who were allowed to live semi-normal lives with their own cells and free time, while others were locked far away.

We were headed to an isolated area, made for class A threats. I shivered as we walked into a long, dark hallway.

I could feel a dark aura filling up the void, and it was difficult to ignore. Part of me wanted to run in the other direction.

The warden stopped suddenly and turned to me, "The room is right up ahead. He's waiting for you there. He is completely out of commission, so there's no need to worry about safety."

"I wasn't worried."

"Right well, we'll be waiting right outside the door if you need anything."

I pushed past them and entered the small interrogation room. The warden wasn't joking, there's no way he would be able to do anything other than talk.

He was wrapped in a full-body stray jacket, restricting any movements. On top of that, he was chained down to the metal chair. I was sure everything was quirk-cancelling as well.

The only part of him he could move was his mouth.

He smirked, "Amaterasu. What a pleasure it is to be in the company of such a powerful woman."

"All For One," I called out as I sat across from him.

"Please dear, no need to be so formal. Call me Shigaraki."

I crossed my arms as I leaned back into the chair, "So, your little protege took your last name, huh? How adorable."

He smirked, "It should've been you."

"Hmm, that's what I keep hearing."

"What brings you here? As much as I love making small talk with you, I'm sure you have places you'd rather be."

"I came to make a deal."

"A deal? I'm intrigued. Go on."

"I'm ready to join you, Shigarki."

He smiled, "Is that right?"

"Yes, but I want something in return."

"And what is that?"

"I want my father, and anyone he associated with, to be killed. I want him dead."

He laughed, "Do the people waiting outside know what you're asking? What's the real reason you were sent here?"