Chapter 34: Ambush

"Uh, Mr. Aizawa, should you ask y/n-sensei to go a little easier on them?" I heard Midoriya squeak.

I was training with Tenya, Mina, and Ochaco who were covered with cuts and bruises from my attacks. The rest of class 1A stood on the edges of our makeshift battle field, watching.

"Do you think anyone is going to take it easy on you in a real battle!?" I growled, throwing a metal shard towards Midoriya.

"Ahhh!" he screamed, barely getting out of the way in time. "Y/n-sensei!!!" he whined.

I heard a soft chuckle coming from Shota. He was the one who told me not to hold back.

"This isn't supposed to be summer camp," was his slogan over the last few days.

"MAYBE IF YOU EXTRAS WERE ACTUALLY STRONG!" Katsuki yelled.

I launched myself in the air towards him, spinning and shooting a fire ball at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" he yelled, jumping out of the way.

"Language," Shota mumbled in annoyance.

I landed in a crouch position. "We're done," I called while standing.

"You three," I turned towards Tenya, Mina, and Ochaco who were still trying to stand and catch their breath, "Go see the nurse if you need to and get back here quickly. Good work."

I was adjusting the metal straps on my wrist when Tenya approached me, "I'm sorry I'm not better prepared, Y/n-sensei."

"Everyone else, go to the start of the training course!" I demanded before looking at Tenya, ignoring the grumbles coming from the class.

"You're intelligent and powerful, Tenya. But we need to work on your technique and fighting style. As soon as you enter combat, you lose your cool and become irrational."

He nodded, "Yes. I understand. Will you help me?"

I put my hand on his shoulder, "I'd be honored to!"
His face lit up at my response. "You ready for strength and conditioning, now!?"

He saluted me and took off to join the rest of his class.

"Good kid," I smiled as Shota approached me.

He chuckled, "Man he's beat up... Maybe you should lighten up a little bit."

"It was 3 on 1, and I didn't even go close to full speed! When the hell did you get so soft!?" I accused defensively.

"You know, I don't know whether to be turned on or scared of you while you're wearing your hero costume and in fighting mode," he teased.

I rolled my eyes, "If you were smart, it'd probably be a little of both... Now come on! Trainings not over yet."

"Hey wait," he called. "Tonight the students who didn't pass their final have to be in class while the others do some training game. Where do you want to help?"

"Obviously the training games and not the classroom..." I groaned.

"Yea, figures."

I winked at him before taking off towards the class.

"Y/n-sensei, I'm tired!" Kaminari complained.