He licked his lips, slipping his fingers inside the waistband and feeling Jungkooks rigid cock pulsing against his palm. He moaned at the feel of the veins that ran up Jungkooks thick length, his fingers swirling over the sensitive tip as he stroked Jungkooks length with his hand.

Jungkook groaned in his sleep, his brows furrowing which only stirred Jimin on even more. He wanted to taste him, to suck him into the warm depths of his throat and savour his very essence.

He didn't know why he was in such a heated sexual state, but yet again he is in the arms of the sexiest man alive. If that wasn't the biggest turn on, he really don't know what else was.

Jimins mind clouded with lust riddled thoughts, and before he knew it, his mouth was already latched around Jungkooks girth as he sucked him deep into the back of his throat. He moaned at the feeling, his eyes fluttering shut at the musky taste of his man as he willed himself to not cream his underwear right then and there.

He arched his back, bobbing his head up and down whilst swirling his tongue around the head of Jungkooks cock, hollowing his cheeks and sucking in order to feel Jungkooks thickness glide against the inside of his cheeks.

He heard Jungkook groan again, but this time it was a deep guttural growl that shook Jimins core and caused his body to break out in shivers. He whined almost desperately at the sound, his mouth still latched around Jungkooks cock as he peeked up at him through his lashes.

He whimpered as his eyes locked onto Jungkooks blazing desire filled orbs, the intensity and sheer need fuelling in Jungkooks dark almond eyes rendering Jimin immobile, yet his sinful mouth continued its greedy motions as it lapped hungrily at Jungkooks pulsing cock.

"Fuck baby..." Jungkook grunted, fisting his large hand in Jimins blonde locks before thrusting his hips forward, shoving his dick further into the warm, wet cavern and deep into the back of Jimins throat. "Is my baby needy, hm? Do you need me baby boy?"

Jimin whined in response at the baritone cadence of Jungkooks voice, the deep husky tone addressing him in the morning.

"What has you so heated in the morning?" Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth, flipping on his back and allowing Jimin to lay in between his legs, pleasuring him with his heavenly mouth.

Jimin licked up the long length with his tongue, his back arching into the mattress to feel the desperate friction he craved for against his member. He felt Jungkook grip his hair tighter, before shoving his head on his cock further and fucking his face as he thrusted his hips upward relentlessly.

Jimin relaxed his gag reflex, allowing Jungkook to pound inside his mouth and reach deep within his throat. He swallowed around Jungkooks member, stimulating the wet friction and causing Jungkook to groan out loud.

"Fucking hell..." Jungkook cursed "That sinful mouth of yours was made for me baby boy"

Jimin whimpered, his eyes watering in desperate need to feel Jungkook pounding inside him, taking him to heights where he could no longer utter coherent words, for his body to writhe below him helplessly as he took him over the edge over and over again.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimins arms before pulling him over his chest, having sensed his baby's needy call. He placed a long passionate kiss on his plump lips, thrusting his tongue inside Jimins mouth and savouring his sweet taste.