9 - Oh my freaking cherries!!

Depuis le début

So, I woke up and yawned. I looked at the clock to see it was 2pm, Ashton should be home as there was some function at school and students got to get home early. So I ran a brush through my hair and checked my phone for texts. After replying to them, I went out of my room.

"Sleeping Beauty's awake?" Ashton's voice came from behind me.

"Ashton!" I smiled, hugging him.

"Hey, sis. Look, I'm going for a swim, wanna join?" He asked, pulling away.

"Sure!" I beamed, eager to do something.

"Great! We'll be waiting! Don't take too long!!" He exclaimed, walking away.

"Hmm." I mumbled, "Wait, what do you mean we?" But he was long gone. I sighed and went back to my room. I went into my closet and started choosing a set of bikinis. I finally decided on a pink and white one. After putting in on, I put on a sundress and went out.

I seldom went out these day, only to places where I wouldn't have to deal with people. I went out sometimes, to the forest or the gardens, occasionally our pool, but mostly I stayed inside, in my room or the library.

I shaded my eyes from the sun as I stepped outside, I was glad I had put on some sunscreen before coming here. I some laughter and I looked up.

Oh my chocolate muffins with sprinkles!!

Next to Ashton was a shirtless Jason!!!!

I gawked at his six-pack, not knowing what to do for a minute.

"Done gawking at me?" Jason smirked. I looked up to his eyes.

"Nah, just deciding to rank you 9 or 10." I replied.

"That good, huh?" Jason smirked again.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I meant, on the scale of 1-10, 1 being the best and 10 the worst." I answered without missing a beat. Jason scowled while Ashton snickered.

"Okay, okay, enough. Now let's get into the pool!!!!" Ashton cried as he and Jason jumped in. I rolled my eyes and took my time putting down a towel and taking off my dress. I had just finished taking off my dress when someone picked me and threw me into the water. I screamed as I hit the water and came back up cursing at Ashton.

"What a nice brother I have!!" I mumbled.

"You're welcome!!" Ashton replied cockily. I scowled just as a figure came into view. I looked up to see Trisha wearing one of her bikinis she kept in my closet.

"Oh my god, Trish!!" I cried, climbing up the ladder and hugging her.

"Hey, girl!! Why didn't you call me? I mean, you are here hanging out with two hot guys and I was invited?" She placed a hand on her chest, feigning hurt.

"Sorry, I didn't know Jason would be here. Thought I'd had some alone time with my brother." I smiled. "Besides, I see no hot guys." Trish rolled her eyes.

"Well, then you should be glad that Cara told me where you were when I tried calling you on your phone. Which, by the way, is at your room. " She replied.

"Great. Well, since you are here, will you help me?" I whispered, glancing at the boys. Trish, bless her, knew what I meant immediately.

"Sure, let's teach those cocky boys a lesson." She whispered back.

"Hey guys, we're just gonna go and grab my phone. Okay?" I asked, slipping on my dress as Trisha wrapped a towel around herself.

"K" Ashton replied.

"Oh my god, that's was soooo easy!!" I laughed the minute we returned inside.

"I know right, so now what?" Trisha asked, tucking her towel. "Oh, and can I borrow one of your dresses?"

"Sure, just grab one from my closet. In that case, how about you go to get my phone and put on a dress and I go and grab the things." I giggled, imagining the guys' reactions.

"Cool, we'll meet up here in ten minutes?" She replied. I nodded my head and started towards one of the doors. I went through a few doors and finally arrived the backyard, the one next to the pool. I crept into the storage and opened the door as quietly as I could. I opened the door slightly and slipped. I didn't dare switch on the light, scared that the boys might find out. So I leave the door open a little and took the two biggest water guns. Then, I took the padlock I had hidden under one the boxes and went out. I closed the door and locked it with the padlock. After that, I went to the shower and filled them in. I smiled and crept back in. I went back to the hall to find Trisha waiting for me. She saw me, smiled and grabbed a gun and handed me my phone.

"Ashton called you, I let it go to voicemail and called him back on my phone. Told him you were talking to Toby and might take some time." She informed me as we walked out with towels wrapped around the guns.

"Hey guys, we're back!!" I sang. They turned towards us and Ashton said,

"Done talking to your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, in fact if it hadn't been for Trisha, I would still be on the phone!"

"Yeah, they were so sweet! I almost forgot to remind her you guys are here!" Trisha pipped in. It was quite a sight. Me, smiling and thinking of the best way to pull the guns out, Trisha laughing, Ashton rolling his eyes and Jason, scowling at God-knows-what.

"Oh my God!!!!! Look!!! It's that Genevieve I see?" I exclaimed, pointing behind the boys. The boys widened their eyes with fear.

"Yes!!! I think she's coming our way!!" Trish said, playing along.

"Oh god." Jason mumbled. The two turned around, trying to see 'Genevieve'. I looked towards Trisha and together we took the guns out gently and aimed it at the boys.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" They cried, jumping up. Trisha and I laughed.

"You little..." Ash said, shaking a finger at us.

"Yeah?" I asked innocently.

"Look out!!!" Trisha screamed. I turned around to find that Jason had gotten hold of her gun and was aiming it at me.

Oh my freaking cherries!

I squealed as the cold water hit me and aimed mine towards him.

And that was how the innocent swim turned into a corrupted water fight.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Author's notes

Hiiii

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!

N I love Taylor Swift's new mv, Style!!!!!! But I kinda miss her old mvs. But still, love it!!!! ♡

Do u like the new cover?

Lots of love, chocolate muffins with sprinkles and cherries,

~Bethia xx