an update tbh

hey...
So I haven't updated in a while.

It's not that I've forgotten about this book, I love writing and I love this plot line. But I feel like I need to change this a lot.

Over the past couple of months, I've really been trying to focus on myself and try to understand myself better. And my book is one place where I really reflect all aspects of myself on. All of the characters are based on different sides of my personality, the entire story is based on fantasies I have. With all of the changes and discoveries in myself, I really feel like I need to change my book to reflect me again, making it something I can properly understand.

My sexuality was one of those things I focused on when trying to understand myself better. I realized that I am an asexual lesbian. To reflect that in my story, the love interests will probably be changed.

Also, I really need to rewrite this tbh, it's pretty badly written.

My plan for the future is to rewrite this story entirely. The main plot will be the same, but some of the characters will be rewritten and changed. Some of the settings and descriptions will change. The overall affect of the story will change.

The story as it is, is going to stay up on wattpad and I'll be posting the new version once I've finished it.

Hope you guys will stay with me on this journey and Ily all sm!

Farewell for now,
Juliet