.three; season 2.

Start from the beginning

"I can also engage when needed, with my fire.", I added on.

"I agree with you being in the front. As the second member, I think Iida would be fit for it. He could help the team with the mobility and speed."

I nodded in agreement, as I spotted Yaoroyozu, waving towards her, calling her over to us.

While she was coming over to me and Todoroki, I added on "And I think you should go as the rider, since we need someone physically strong for that role.". He nodded im agreement, as my eyes landed on Iida, who was now standing by Midoriya and Uraraka. Did he already team up with them?
While Todoroki explained the plan we thought of, I examined the trio closely, listening to their conversation as we weren't too far away from each other.

"I expected no less, Midoriya... But I am afraid I have to refuse. Ever since the entrance exam, I just keep losing to you. You are a wonderful friend, but that's why if I just keep following you, I will never grow." he pointed out as he pushed up his glasses.

"Bakugo, Todoroki and (L/N) aren't the only ones who see you as a rival." he added on as he turned away from Midoriya, who seemed to be in shock.

However rude it might sound, it is not pathetic. It's true. He did keep on losing to him since the beginning, and if he kept staying in his footsteps, he wouldn't grow individually.

Iida started coming towards us, as he seemed to know the team was talking about him.

"I will challenge you.", he said finally, as he left the pair stand alone.

Once Iida joined us, our eyes were locked onto Midoriya. Everyone's an enemy here, and Midoriya at the moment is at the top of it all.

"I chose you three because I thought it would be the most stable formation." Todoroki said plainly  as he looked at me, wanting me to explain the plan, and so I did.

We turned back, forming a little circle, as I went to explain the plan, confirming it as final.
"So, Todoroki will be our rider, since we need someone physically strong for that matter. I will be at the front, guarding Todoroki from the front. I'll also be able to manuever from the front, and having my wings by my side, that only adds onto our defense for the headbands. With my fire, I'll be able to engage enemies if I have to, it doesn't matter which side they will attack. Yaoyorozu, you are in charge of insulation and assisting with defense and movement, and I believe you can come up with something that we can use as an advantage to be able to steal headbands more easily and effectively. And finally, Iida, you will be one of our main factors for our mobility, speed and maneuvering. You'll also be the part of our physical defense. The only thing left now is deciding which sides you two will be on." I said after my long paragraph, looking at all of them, by that questioning if they understood so far. They nodded in response.

"I think Iida should be on the right side, since we could more often have our left side showing, and there would be my place. I'd be able to guard Todoroki from there. And with Iida on the right, we'd be able to quickly change our course." Yaoyorozu said as she looked at Iida, who nodded in response.

"So you will attack and create diversions with ice and fire, then, Todoroki?", Iida questioned with his eyes locked onto Todoroki.

Todoroki looked to the side, where his father stood, before awnsering Iida, frustrated by the sight of his father. "No. In battle... I will never use my left.". He looked at his father with resentful eyes. I felt the very ambience darken, as I felt the resent in my bones. That gaze...