Episode 04

They all headed downstairs while Bonnie was still removing her jacket revealing how tight her clothing was. Hope was happy to see her father again, so she ran up to him to give him a hug.

"Where is he," Bonnie asked passing them heading to the stairs.

"Who?" Rebekah asked.

"Kai," Klaus and Bonnie said at the same time.

"Wait, the Hollow-," Hope got cut off by her father.

"It's gone," he said while giving her a warm embrace.

"Good," she said.

"It won't be until we find him, I assure you," Bonnie said, "I need to warn Caroline." Klaus vamp speed infront of her on the foyer.

"What are you talking about," he hissed.

"I think he's going after the twins," she said with fear in her eyes. Klaus closed his own to suppress his rage.

"Why is it that you tell us one thing at a time, and please tell me you not talking about Caroline's twins," Klaus said. He took Bonnie's silence as a confirmation.

"I'll try the locator spell," Hope said heading out with Marcel.

"I need to find my phone," she said before hearing Klaus speaking on his. He was already updating Caroline about Kai and how he got out. After he hanged up the phone, he saw Bonnie with he arms folded, shaking her head and looking at him in disbelief.

"You through me under the bus after everything I've done for your daughter, wow." She turned around to grabbed her bag. For a second, Klaus looked ashamed. She continued, "I have to get to her."

"Are you sure about that because you might run into Damon," Klaus said, trying to get to her.

"Grow up Niklaus!" Bonnie snapped, shocking him by using his full name. She continued after dropping her bag on the couch again, "wait, are you telling me that the big bad wolf will never set his eyes on this while stuck in oblivion," she said running her hands on her body, "while I'm the only person you seeing 24/7, when you see me trying to learn magic again or dancing to Queen. You would have creaked on your first night," she finished with a smirk.

Rebekah mouth Freya what's happening?, but Freya responded with a shrug. Klaus just stood there appearing to be annoyed. Elijah was amazed by how Bonnie knew how to put his brother in his place.

As Bonnie was heading out, Kai Parker was walking in with Charles Gerard. "Who's your friend," Klaus asked Kai.

"This is Charles Gerard, Bonnie's boyfriend...oops... I meant fiancee," Kai answered cheerfully.

"Gerard?" Rebekah asked astonished. She knew that what she was thinking was far fetched.

"Yes," Klaus said, "Marcel's descendant." Everyone's eyes widened.

"Who's Marcel," Charles asked, seeing no one was going to answer him  he looked at his fiancee, "Bonnie?" he said. Bonnie was so shocked that she couldn't move a muscle. Charles noticed and walked over to her. He lifted her head to meet his gaze and softly pressed, " Bennett, I'm gonna need you to tell me who Marcel is."

"Who will like to know," a voice said from behind them turning out to be Marcel. Before Charles could say anything, Freya was chanting a spell that was draining every drop of Kai's blood making it impossible for him to siphon the magic. He dropped on the ground, with his skin grey as ever.

Kol and Freya locked Kai's body in the dungeon while Davina, Kiaran and Hope when to her room. Bonnie and others stayed behind to deal with the matter at hand.

"Charles, what's happening? How do you know Kai?" Bonnie asked. She noticed his face becoming nervous.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming to see the Originals? What did I tell you about using magic again?" Charles became defensive. Bonnie stared at him realizing that he was avoiding  answering her questions. She took a moment to gather her thoughts.

"What are you?" she asked him.

"A werewolf hunter," Klaus said.

"How?" Bonnie asked, noticing Klaus and Charles' gaze locked.

"Can someone please tell me what's happening," Marcel said, "or is this about another Marcel?"

"Well, according to this boy-," Charles was cut of by Klaus ripping out his throat, dropping dead on the floor.

"Klaus!" Bonnie shouted. He turned to look at her.

"He was using you for you magic to sustain himself, but seeing how clueless you are about him, I doubt you knew anything about the man you allowed to lay on top of you every night," Klaus exploded. Bonnie's fist clenched.

"Phasmatos, Incendia!" she chanted, in less than a second, Klaus was on fire, screaming in pain. Marcel was still confused about what was happening. Elijah vamp speed infront of Bonnie to plead with her about calming down. Seeing that she wasn't going to budge, he moved behind her, soothing her waist which calmed her.

The flames died down and everyone had rushed back down to see what was happening. They all saw Klaus healing from possibly, 5th degree burns that no more mortal would have survived from, Marcel who looked confused and Elijah who had his hands on Bonnie's waist, her body leaning against his with her eyes closed.

"What the bloody hell," Rebekah asked, "Nik, what did you do this time?"

"Bonnie, what did you do," Hope asked.

"What happened to Charles," Davina asked. Marcel raised his hands in defeat, then left.

"Brother?" Rebekah glared at her oldest living brother for answers, deciding to avoid what was happening between him and Bonnie at the moment. Davina directed Hope out seeing that Klaus was healing, he was gonna need to get dressed since his clothes got burnt. He stood up partly naked. If he wasn't a maniac, one would find the sight breathtaking. He glared at the site of his brother and Bonnie.

"Now that you've got that out of your system," Klaus said, his voice making Bonnie snap her eyes open meeting his gaze, he continued, "he was trained by Mikeal. Every last bloodline of Marcel was taken and taught to hate werewolves  and disguised them as vampire hunters. They slaughter men, women, old and infants," realizing that he got her attention, he continued, "I'm pretty sure that he convinced you not to use your magic just so you can live a normal life," he chuckled, " the less magic you used, the more he took. I was tracking him down but he disappeared after Mikeal died the first time."

"How was he taking my magic," Bonnie asked. He look at her as if she was going to break.

"Whenever you were intimate," Klaus answered, causing Bonnie to move out of Elijah's grasp. He continued not paying mind to her mental state, "it's due to a spell created centuries ago. Thankfully, Charles was the last one."

Bonnie closed her eyes for a minute. Freya looked at Rebekah having some sort of silent conversation. They both walked towards her grabbing her hands leading her upstairs. They lead her to a guest room and set on the bed while Freya was looking for pajamas to give her. She took a shower, got dressed and got straight into bed. She closed her eyes indicating to everyone that she wanted to be alone.

Klaus went into his room to shower, put on some comfortable clothes and headed to his balcony. He heard someone breath evenly, heartbeat steady and his heightened sensors alerted him that his sisters placed the young witch in a guestroom next to his bedroom. He left his to check on Hope but stop on the way after sensing that she was fast asleep with Davina.

Bonnie woke up rolling into a very comfortable bed that felt similar to her own. It was after sitting up that she realized that she was far from home. She smiled after seeing for the first time how exquisite her bed was. It had purple pillows, light blue sheets, and a forest green covers. Reaching for her bag placed on the nightstand, calling her secretary to postpone her appointments to next month since it was approaching Halloween. She just wanted to go home and deal with what happened.

When she was on her way to shower, she saw a forest green vest, blue skinny jeans hanging on the door and red Prada heels on the side. After getting ready and heading downstairs to leave without seeing anyone, she found Klaus already sitting in the foyer and she knew that he was waiting for her.