Delphinus

All hells broke. Civilians were assaulted by Celestials, and Candice ran at Carren and Camora, while Bartholomew exchanged fire with the Dark Lady. Tahlia disappeared into the crowd, and she began slashing at Celestials that were attacking innocent people. That left only Delphi standing between the Rowans. She met the indigo eyes of the older Starkiller, and drew both of her wands.

"You will not touch him," she snarled.

He merely smirked and cast a blue jet of lightning. It met the fiery spell Delphi had cast with both her wands, and crossed streams. Delphi pushed all of her inner power into the spell, but found herself being overpowered. She flew back and the lightning soared over her head. She lifted a statue with a simple Levitating Charm nearby, and flung it at Starkiller.

He merely sliced it in half with a Slashing Hex, sending the debris flying. By this time, Delphi had gotten to her feet once more. He and Carren summoned several sky-creatures from the Stars. The Ursas Major and Minor came to Carren's aid while Draco and Cygnus appeared in front of Starkiller.

Then Starkiller ran off. The dragon growled a warning as Delphi stepped forward to pursue. She decidedly ran in the other direction, towards Rowan. She knelt beside him, and gently shook his shoulder.

"Please wake up, we need you," she whispered. "You can end this now."

His gray-green eyes flew open, and he stretched his hand out. The red star shining on the city flared for a moment, fighting against the youngest Starkiller's song as he hummed a beautiful melody, then turning it into an actual song. The red star then exploded, and red shimmers fell around them.

"Keep him from summoning another, and I'll distract him," she promised.

"How?" he asked, propping himself on his elbows.

"I'll call on my constellation," Delphi said decidedly as she stood up. Draco, the constellation, was dissolving with Cygnus now that Starkiller didn't need to hide behind them. She looked up to the sky.

"Please, Delphinus. . . Help me," she whispered.

The Alpha Delphini seemed to wink at her. She closed her eyes, waiting. She slowly realized that she was hovering-no, flying. She opened her eyes, seeing a silvery blue dolphin twirl around her playfully, moving as if underwater. She laughed in joy as she soared upwards, looking around the city.

She spotted the Starkiller hearing towards one of the statues. He spotted her as she descended with all the grace of an underwater creature.

Use the Valara Aurum, Voldemort suggested. He shouldn't be able to fight that one.

"Valara Aurum!" Delphi repeated.

Gold flames shot out of both of her wands, and he never saw it coming. Delphi reeled in horror as the fire overtook him and barely had the strength to cover her eyes. White light protruded through her fingers, and then everything was comparatively dark. When Delphi removed her hand, Rowan Starkiller was gone.

She reluctantly summoned her constellation once more and took to the skies. The three sisters were still battling it out, the fight becoming fiercer and fiercer.

Delphi watched as Bartholomew managed to disarm the Dark Lady and cast a Full-Body Bind. She fell to the floor and Bartholomew shot Delphi a look of relief. She ran over to Rowan, who had managed to sit up.

"Should we help-"

"No," Rowan said, looking haunted. "It's their fight."

The Ursas tried to go after Camora, but with one hurried note from her, Lupus, the sky-wolf, appeared. He dodged swipes of the bear and nipped their butts before running away again. Suddenly, Carren turned to Rowan.

"I've always loved you," she said, and she was about to say more when Candice's curse hit her square in the back.

"That will be your last lie to my son," Candice snarled. She stared down at the body of her fallen sister, a moment of regret lingering on her face.

She then looked up, and she and Bartholomew ran to their nephew, their adopted son, cradling him.

"Look!" Delphi shouted.

Dragons were coming-but not to attack. David Pennykettle stood atop one, and seemed to be leading the fleet. Aurors appeared left and right, as did Agawin, Avner, and Tahlia Kostidanova. All the Celestials were rounded up in a matter of hours.

As the sun rose on Sky City, Delphi looked around her. She'd had enough trouble for a lifetime.