Girlfriends

                                                                         Hitomi x Y/n

                                                                        Platonic: 3%

                                                                    Romantic: 97%

Well your not actual girlfriends but lately in 2020 this has become a really popular ship after Yuri payed more attention to Hyewon. Hitomi clings on to Y/n alot and is currently teaching Y/n Japanese. When Hitomi get's Jealous Y/n doesn't really notice, when Hitomi tries to make Y/n jealous it doesn't work on her. These days they are inseparable and do alot of things together. Y/n buys hitomi alot of bread and loves to squish her cheeks. They are so soft for each other.   

                                                                    Bestfriends 4 ever

                                                                    Bestfriends 4 ever

                                                                  Yuri x Y/n

                                                                   Plantonic: 5%

                                                                   Romantic: 95%

Yuri and Y/n are childhood friends, ever since Y/n moved from China to Korea she didn't know any korean, Y/n's parents knew Yuri's parents so that's when the both of them met, Y/n lived with Yuri for a few months before getting a house of their own. Yuri would help Y/n with her korean. She mastered it in about 4 years. They both loved playing Piano together. This ship was popular during Produce 48-early 2020 but so was YulYen, It then became a love triangle between the 3 of them. Yuri loves to roast Y/n alot, y/n gets her back, Yuri always persuades Y/n to join her and Hyewons roleplays which she can't escape. She finds it really cringy.

                                                                     Siblings

                                                                     Siblings

                                                                     Yujin x Y/n

                                                                   Platonic: 82%

                                                                  Romantic: 18%

Yujin and Y/n are like any other siblings, they argue, take each others things, tease each other and things like that. They are always bickering about the dumbest things, even until 3am in the morning. They always have a prank war between each other. But when they are pranking together, their main target is either Eunbi, Minju or Nako. They have a kind of love/hate relationship, Yujin doens't really call y/n unnie that much which Y/n doesn't mind. She doesn't really act like an unnie anyways, but when she does it shocks everyone.

 She doesn't really act like an unnie anyways, but when she does it shocks everyone

                                                                 Besties

                                                                 Wonyoung x Yujin

                                                               Platonic: 55%

                                                              Romantic: 45%

Wonyoung and Y/n like to do alot of things together no matter whether it's inside or outside. Wonyoung does alot of skinship. Y/n likes to look after Wonyoung. They often fall asleep together and the others wonder when they got in each others dorms, Y/n likes to spoil Wonyoung with things and Wonyoung will spoil her back, they are really close and cuddly with each other. Y/n sometimes likes to tease Wonyoung but not as much as she teases the others.