chapter 22 : kartik's worry

Start from the beginning

Back in Udaipur Manish and Naitik went to Kaira's college for some meeting as they were both the trustee's.

After their meeting was done they were both siting in the principal's room.

"Mr.Goenka,Mr.Singhania thank you for coming in such short notice!"The principal thanked them and they both nodded.

"Mr.Goenka I hope you don't mind me asking..but there is a little bit change in Kartik's behaviour these days.Have you noticed them too?"The principal asked

"Change?What do you mean?"Manish asked

"Ever since he started dating Naira he is acting a bit possessive..like few days back he warned a new kid asking to stay away from Naira!"He said

"Dating..?!"Manish and Naitik said in surprise.

"You guys didn't know..?"The principal asked and they shook their heads in no.

"Maybe you have a misunderstanding sir"Naitik said

"No sir I heard it myself.Kartik said Naira is his girlfriend and warned that boy to stay away from her..even I told Kartik to not repeat it again"He said.

"So my daughter and your son?"Naitik asked and both of them started smiling.

"Congratulations Naitik Ji!Soon we will be related!!"Manish said and they were happy.

"But why did they both hide it from us?It is not like we are against it or anything!"Manish said

"Maybe they were waiting for a right time?But anyways we are happy that they made a right decision!"Naitik said and Manish nodded.

***************

After some hours they reached the resort they were going to stay in.

Everyone got their room keys and Naira's room is with Annika and Kartik is with Shivaay.

After they had dinner they went into their room's.

When Naira was getting ready to go to bed her phone beeped.

Naira saw a message from Kartik and opened it to read it.

"I am in the garden..waiting for you,come soon Jaan!❤️"He messaged.

Naira smiled and left the room to go meet him.

She went to the garden area but didn't see anyone.

"He asked me to come..but where is he?"Naira thought.

She felt someone's presence behind her and before she could turn around someone hugged her from the back.

When Naira realised who it was she relaxed.

"Kartik..!"Naira said as he kissed on her cheek.

"Hii!"He said with a smile and she turned around hugging him.

"Is everything okay?Why did you ask me to come here?"Naira asked

"No reason,just wanted to spend some time with you..!"He said caressing her hair.He leaned in and kept his lips on hers and they each other passionately.

After sometime they broke the kiss and Kartik kissed on her forehead and Naira hugged him tightly.

*****************