"Its your sister sir, she's really drunk. She can barely stand straight. I informed her that you were having time in private but she demands to see you immediately." He tells me and I internally groan. I thought Nadia was on vacation, why the hell is she back?

"Send her in." I tell him gesturing for him to do so with my hand.

Nadia stumbles through the door in heels that I know are way higher than her normal size. I get up and catch her mid fall before she can hit the floor and injure herself.

"What the hell Nads?" I ask her with disappointment heavy in my voice. She knows better than this. We're well known to the people that matter and if someone saw a chance to get to us through her they'd take it in a heartbeat.

"I'm sorry." She groans out. This isn't the first time she's done this so I know shes lying.

"I didn't mean it Nicky. She really needs to do more. Its whats best." She continues spouting out nonsense that I don't understand.

"Nadia Elaine, what the hell are you talking about?" I ask, I need an explanation if I'm going to understand the nonsense she's spouting.

"Your mean. She's a great dancer. You should take her dancing." She says in slurs.

"Who the hell are you talking about? What the hell are you talking about?" I ask getting frustrated with myself for not understanding.

"The girl. Isabella. Don't you get it now Nicky?" How the hell does she know Isabella?

"Where is she Nadia?" I ask and I hope for her sake she's still at home where I left her.

"I told you she's a great dancer she's here with me a—," she doesn't finish her sentence because I'm already headed for the door.

I look around the club and it doesn't take long for me to spot her because she standing on top of a table and there's a guy dancing with her. I can't comprehend everything thats going on in my mind, but I know one things for sure I see red. Everyone in my way gets shoved as aggressively as my strength wills me to and I make my way to her.

When I reach the table I grab the guy by his leg and throw him off the table as hard as I can. He hits the floor hard. I lean over and grab him by the collar of his shirt and drag him to his feet. Its choking him and the crowd seems to notice and I can see the numbers thinning. I turn my attention to the back to the guy and punch him hard as my fist allows, when I decided on hitting him it was only going to be once, but now I'm even more pissed so I punch him continuously.

The guy is busted up and bleeding on the floor, but he's still fully alive so I decide he's in too good of a shape for my liking. I pull out my gun and shoot his kneecaps. The remaining people in the crowd notice me now if they didn't before. If they're smart they know who I am and I can tell most of them do because they're scurrying towards the door in a panic. I even hear screams as they register the fact that a gun was fired.

They're all a means to an end and right now the only thing that matters is her. I turn around and look for her and see shes in the same spot but now on the floor. Looking at her makes me want to turn around and shoot the guy I again. I stalk towards her and as I get closer she backs away. She's scared of me. Good, she should be. I grab her arm with one arm, lift her up with the other and carry her out and to my car. I make a call so I can make sure Nadia gets home safe before heading home.

Shes safe for tonight because she's drunk but tomorrow, well she'll wish she never met me. I'm going to punish her so bad she'll hate me in return, but she'll learn a lesson in return.

I'm the boss around here and what I say goes.
~
soooo beautiful people.
In your opinion, what's the worst school subject? What's a subject that you question whether it's necessary?

For me its science. I wouldn't even be disappointed in the slightest if the subject disappeared. Anyway thats all. HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT OR WHATEVER...bye🙈

bye🙈