Eijirou's face flares a bright ride, trying and failing to hide his blooming cheeks behind his drink. He can never get over how absolutely shameless Izuku is. "Right. I forget that you're into that kinky bdsm shit." 

"You're calling me kinky?" 

Eijirou sputters indignantly. "I dunno what you're insinuating but nothing that I'm into comes even a little close to the kinda shit that you're into. I'm not one to kink-shame at all but you…" He chuckles, sliding his empty glass to the barkeep. "You're a scary bastard, Izuku Midoriya. And an absolute beast to boot." 

"Compliments from you? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were tryna take me to bed, Ei~" The freckled man teases, playfully nuzzling against Eijirou's shoulder and nearly sliding off of his bar stool when the redhead shoves at him again. 

"Fucker." 

"So I'm told." Izuku laughs to himself, slumping back against the bar counter. His gaze travels about the room in search of their young lovers, slightly confused when he doesn't see them at the table that they had been occupying earlier on during the night. He wonders, for a moment, if they've both wandered off to the bathroom and contemplates going to check on them both but his worries are quickly quelled when his eyes spot a head of mismatched hair in the crowd. 

They're slow dancing with one another among the handful of people on the dancefloor, Katsuki's arms looped around Shouto's waist as he rests his head against the taller boy's shoulder. 

Rather innocent at first glance---incredibly sweet---but the longer that Izuku watches on, the more that he begins to realize that maybe their boys have had a bit too much to drink. 

Shouto's hands are roaming up and down Katsuki's sides, sliding along milky skin as they glide up beneath the blonde's shirt and back down to teasingly dip his fingers beneath the very edge of Katsuki's waistband. 

Shouto's glossy lips curl into a sultry smirk as he leans down to whisper something undoubtedly sinful into Katsuki's ear, hands gliding down to grope at Katsuki's backside in the most obscene of ways. 

To be frank, Izuku could sit there and watch all night long. Shouto is, admittedly, a damned gorgeous boy. Watching the two of them love on each other for the sake of some...wholesome fun would be nothing short of a treat. 

And, honestly, there's no one that Izuku trusts more than Shouto when it comes to taking care of his Kacchan.

He decides, however, that he at least owes Eijirou the courtesy of alerting him of the scene that's begun to  unfold right there in the middle of the floor for all of the other patrons to see. 

He nudges Eijirou with an elbow to the side and the redhead grunts in mild annoyance, swatting Izuku's hand away. The greenette rolls his eyes and nudges him again. 

"Dude, quit it. I'm tired." 

"Look up and catch an eyeful of what our boys are doing and I guarantee that you won't be tired anymore." 

Curious, Eijirou raises his head up from the bar. His brows are pinched together in mild confusion, eyes sharp and focused as he scans the room for what Izuku could be talking about---and Izuku can see the exact moment Eijirou lays eyes on them.