36. Questions and Answer

I just woke up, and I had weird dreams. Btw, only four chapters left 😩

 Btw, only four chapters left 😩

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The sounds of  painful groans escaped Hoseok's mouth. Junghoon was currently punching Hoseok in the gut in anger. Nothing in particular happened, but Junghoon just wanted to see Yoongi mentally distressed over his friend.

"Leave him alone! Please stop!" Yoongi was now crying trying to get out of the chains

"why? this guy is fun. Hes pretty tough" Junghoon said and kicked Hoseok to the ground

Hoseok started coughing blood and spit it on the ground. He looked at Yoongi with his swollen eye and shook his head. He tried to give a smile to assure Yoongi he'd be okay. But that made Yoongi even more scared. He couldn't stand the sight of his friend being tortured like this. Yoongi was blaming himself. He started to think he was selfish for running away. Now he got innocent people involved.

Please, just leave Hoseok alone!" Yoongi sobs

Junghoon goes over to Yoongi and grabs him harshly by his hair causing his head to snap back "This is your fault. No one told you to be a whore. Why? this guy probably isn't just a friend either huh? He's probably also another man you like to entertain"

Yoongi just looked at him in fear, sweat was building up from anxiety. He couldn't help but cry more. This was music to Junghoon's ears. He laughed like the psycho he is. Seeing other people in pain gave him pleasure.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin and Jungkook came to Seoul not too long after Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon talked with Yoongi's parents. They wanted to help aid as best as they could. They were working with the local police in there town whom were currently investigating the crime at the cafe. Looking into cctv footage, and getting more testimonies from the witness at the time.

"We have to question Junghoon's parents" Mr. Min suggested

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi's parents, and the head detective for this case sat in the Min mansion talking about any leads. They all suspected Junghoon immediately being that they all knew what went down at that party. Yoongi doesn't have any enemies, unless someone was trying to get back at Yoongi's parents for money.

"That's a good idea. You did say Cha Junghoon went missing around the same time your son went missing. Suspected for domestic violence. There's a good chance he could've captured your son" The detective said writing something on his notepad "We should at least find and question Cha Junghoon"

All eight of them accompanied the detective in their own cars as well as some police cars. They drove to Junghoon's parents' mansion. It was no where as big as the Min's mansion Taehyung took note of. But it was still a nice modern residence. The front area had nice grass and flowers.

The detective, Taehyung, and Yoongi's parents decided to be the ones to go and question Junghoon's parents. The detective knocked on the door and a middle aged woman wearing work out clothing and her hair in a messy bun opened the door. She was surprised to see multiple cars in the entrance too.

"M-May I help you?"

"Are you Cha Eunbi? Cha Junghoon's mother?" The detective asked

"y-yes thats me? What's going-"

He showed her his police badge "Your son is a suspect for the kidnapping of his husband Min Yoongi"

She gasped in surprise but immediately let them all in "I'll be right back, My husbands office is down at hallway first door. I need to change"

The woman went upstairs to change her clothing. She went back downstairs to see that her husband had already greeted everyone and they all sat in their lavish living room.

"Mr. and Mrs. Min... it's a surprise to see you after a while. To think you suspect my son of kidn—"

"He was abusing Yoongi" Mrs. Min interrupted. She took her phone out and showed cctv footage of the night of the party. Yoongi ran out of a room all beat up and kim limping. Junghoon angrily followed after him "You didn't believe the rumors all these months. But here's the proof"

"That doesn't mean my son played any part of kidnapping? That was just that night"

"Your son constantly abused Yoongi hyung. He told me himself and had many bruises to prove it" Taehyung said trying to stay composed "Of course your son whom went missing right after this incident is going to be suspicious"

"Who are you?" Mr Cha suddenly asked

"Thats not important right now Mr. and Mrs. Cha, I need you to answer a few questions regarding your son" The detective interrupted "Things can end up looking bad for you if you don't comply with this investigation. Do you have any idea on where your son has been these past few months?"

Mrs. Cha gulps "T-The last time he called... was about three months ago"

Mr. Cha tried to stop his wife from talking but hold her arm but she shakes his head at him "Let's be truthful. We can ruin our empire over our son being foolish"

"Three months ago?" The detective wrote something down on his notepad

"We called to find where he was. My husband tracked it to our villa home that's located outside of Seoul. He didn't want us to find him so we left him alone due to the rumors of abuse" Mrs. Cha said bitterly

Suddenly the detectives phone rang. He answered quickly and the whole room turned their heads

"mhm" the man nodded "Yeah? Are you serious? Okay... yeah yeah okay we'll be right there"

"It looks like we found Junghoon..." The detective said looking at Junghoon's parents "We also found Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. The three of them are hidden in that little town in the countryside" 

Taehyung was the first one to leave the room and run to the cars

___________________________

who knows.... throughout the day I might just spam the rest of the chapters... since it's ending very soon 😭