4. unplanned

Hey guys. I'm about to eat halal guys. It's good food 🤩
okay y'all probably don't care. ENJOY THE CHAPTER 💜

 ENJOY THE CHAPTER 💜

••••••••••••

The day after meeting up with Jin. It was evening time and Yoongi was sitting at his favorite spot by the window. His tea was now warm and not hot. Drinking pipping hot tea was very annoying. The sun was nearly set by now. He was watching people walk by the house. They were most likely coming back home from work.

His phone sat on his lap and he puts his tea cup down on a near by table. The caller I.D indicated his father was calling. Yoongi quickly answered.

"H-Hello father"

"Son, how are you?"

"I'm...i'm good. Is there something wrong?"

"No, not at all. How is Junghoon?"

Yoongi gave a sad distant look. He doesn't know how his husband is. He barely comes home. And when he does he gets ignored or insulted.

"H-He's fine. Not much is really happening" Yoongi tried to sound a little bit enthusiastic

"That's great. Well I called to inform you that I need you and Junghoon to attend the companies party this saturday. It's very important being that we just gained some jre investors" His father explained

"Oh... Um I..." Yoongi wanted to say that he was busy with Jin but he knew how these corporate parties were important for his family "W-We'll be there"

"Great. I'll see you guys soon"

"Okay good bye father"

After the phone hung up Yoongi looked down at his lap and sighs. He was actually looking forward to having fun with Jin. Now Jins going to think this is some sort of excuse to not go this time around. But Yoongi calls his best friend anyways.

"Yoongi-ah! what's up?!"

Yoongi moves the phone from his ear "Sheesh why so loud"

"Sorry I was singing and listening to music just now so I'm still a bit worked up" Jin laughs

"Ah okay, well I have bad news"

"Uh oh what's wrong bestie?"

"My father just called and said that me and Junghoon has to attend one of his corporate parties this saturday... so I can't go clubbing"

"You can't? Or you won't? You know you don't have to go to this party. All they want is to just go and show you like a trophy Yoongi"

"no it's not like that it's just" Yoongi got flustered defending his parents "These parties help my parents maintain their business relationships and make new ones. Also, i'm sure your parents will be there. Wouldn't you have to show up too?"

"Pffft" There was rustling on the other end "Yeah nah. My parents know I'm not really fond of these parties. Only every once in a while I make an appearance."

"I wish I had your brain" Yoongi sighs

"And you can have my wonderful free life! Just skip the party bestie"

"No no I couldn't. They expect to see Junghoon anyways.

"Alright I get it. I guess we'll meet up another time"

~ Two days later ~

Yoongi was getting dressed up for his parents party. He was sitting at his vanity applying a tiny bit of makeup like bb cream and a bit of lip tint. Junghoon was dressed in his suit and was now putting on his cufflinks. The brunette was somewhat satisfied he didn't go out today.

He texted him about the party two days ago. Knowing that Junghoon doesn't usually answer his phone calls while he was out. All he replied to Yoongi with was 'ok' when it came with to party. Junghoon also finds putting on a perfect image to be important. So going to this party is just going to show how much of a kiss ass he is. Also he possibly wanted to make business partners for his own parents company.

"So why have you been coming home late?" Yoongi asked quietly

He genuinely wanted to know why. But he instantly knew that question pissed him off. He gave Yoongi a glare. "why the fuck do you care? I'm going to work making sure I put a roof over our heads? while your ass stays nice and pretty for me. I can do wherever the fuck I want bitch"

Yoongi flinched at these harsh words. Junghoon was a walking time bomb. Having a normal conversation was close to impossible

"I-I just was concerned. I'm just here alo—" Yoongi's arm was suddenly grabbed making him cower in fear

"I don't like that color suit on you. Go change!"

"O-Okay"

Junghoon let's go of Yoongi's arm and leaves their giant leave in closet. The smaller nearly wanted to break down then and there. Staring into the mirror trying his best to now cry.

He gives a fake smile.

______________________________

what an asshole 😡

 My friend did this meme btw 💀