55. Caging eachother

Start from the beginning

She eyes bulged out with his touch

"Wha.. what are you doing" siya asked with shuttering

"I can't balance for long time and my hand is injury and if fall on you then you will get crush and later you will shout at me.

To get balance I touched the floor but accidentally I touched you" sid said innocently

Siya looked at him and focused on her hair again which is now twirled around the button which irritated her more.

To her disturbance, "Aarav remove your phone it's poking me" siya hissed where sid gulped audibly.

"You don't move I will remove the hair soon" sid hold the hair to divert the topic or thought god only knows and accidentally touched her breast but didn't show any effect on his face but his part became more hard.

Siya observed his face whether he did intention or not and tried to move as something poking her.

Her crossed leg is paining now as the weight and position is not helping her.

"Your weighing so much and your damn phone is poking me hard"siya said with crack voice and tried to move aside.

"Don't move and put your legs straight so I can move aside otherwise it will pain more"sid said with concern and it becoming hard for every move.

Siya nodded her head as no"I can't you take my hair without any break or else I will shave your hair" threatened him

Sid looked amused and try to remove but every curve of her is disturbing him and gulped his desire which is awakening him.

Sid placed a quick peck on her forehead and got up where siya looked at him with wide eyes and pouted as he is not even helping her to get up

Her body got tired and paining and hissed to get up.

Sid gave his hand to help her after adjusting himself and laughed inside remembering her words again and again "it poking me remove your phone"

She didn't even ask what it is instead she decided a phone and said to remove god siya. I need to search how to make you mature to some extent which can help me in future' sid thought.

When siya winced sid looked at her with concern. "What happen to you" sid asked comming out of his thoughts

Where siya rubbing her hand and skin mercilessly as it's itching her.

"You said you didn't smoke and drink then what is this" siya showed her hand with teary eyes

Sid got shocked seeing her red hand with small rashes on it.

"What happen" sid asked checking her hand.

"It's because of you" siya ready to cry as it is getting severe

"Shh.. doll I promise I didn't drunk nor smoke now" sid said and washed her hand with water thinking of mud when they fell on ground.

Siya didn't say anything and looked at him. Let's go. Otherwise it won't get reduced.

Siya slipped as her leg got twist.

Sid hold her by her waist and pulled her towards him as accidentally she touched him which she unaware of it where sid groaned.

"Siya" sid voice came like lion where siya shivered of his voice

He closed his eyes and calmed himself and thought ' what is the use when she don't know atleast what she did' sid cursed himself

They moved towards the sports complex but her itching got more and asked him to go in different way

"Why" sid asked