35

Roses are redViolets are blue Rage dampens one's heartMurder does too

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Rage dampens one's heart
Murder does too

Atlas cursed under his breath as he ducked his head down under the window. He wasn't expecting things to escalate this fast. He wasn't expecting it at all.

Dani was right; he really needed to start thinking of backup plans... or at least alternative ideas.

After school, when he drove his sister Gemma home, something deep down in his gut told him to go back to school right away. Maybe it was the fact that Emma declined a ride? Or maybe it was the fact that he couldn't find Dani after school?

Even though rushing back was out of the blue, it didn't deviate from his original plan.
Atlas just wanted the building to clear out first so no one would see him enter.

So he grabbed his pocket knife, told Gemma he was leaving and drove back to the school in a hurry. As he creeped down the halls, he was able to catch a glimpse of someone exiting the biology hall. He couldn't tell who it was but as soon as they left, hell broke out in the room.

Now here he was, crouching outside the giant biology door like a peeping Tom in a panic.

Near the glass was Mr. Wood angrily yelling at someone in the room. As soon as the teacher slammed his fist down, money flew in the air and Atlas caught a glimpse of the other person. It was Dani. Her white sweater was covered with dust as her body shook with terror. She held a fighting stare as she frequently shook her head, denying what the teacher was offering. Soon after, Mr. Wood pushed things to the side and Atlas caught his startling words. "For the love of God stand still so I can end your life! I promise it won't take long!" The teacher stressed then lunged at her with abnormal speed. A high-pitched scream erupted as desks and tables were slammed out of the way by Dani as she scurried back from him.

"What the hell?!" He blurted, but no one could hear him over the commotion.

"Get away from me, you creep!" Dani panicked and pushed the desk in front of her. Her screams made his heart break as she was truly going to die if he didn't do something right now. "Take your illegal money and run! I don't care, just leave me the hell alone!!" She cried, but Mr. Wood didn't care.

The teacher pushed more desks away but cringed when he hit his already beat-up hands on a corner, "I can't just run away, you idiot! You'll spill and they'll find me and send me back to rehab!" He shouted as he rubbed his wrist and without warning, he jumped at her, using his feet to kick off a desk.

Dani swiftly moved to the side, causing him to collide and land on another desk with images of inappropriate body parts doodled all over it. The man grunted with severe pain as his abdomen rubbed off the corner while he pushed off it swiftly before shoving the table at Dani. The sudden weight set her flying and hitting the corner of the bio classroom near the wall of windows that looked out to nothing but trees. She gasped but didn't scream as the pissed-off man cornered her.