Todoroki turned his head back, as he looked at Midoriya. He still hasn't turned around, as his gaze was fixed on All Might. "Midoriya?" Todoroki called out his name. Though it seemed as if he hadn't heard it. Looking down at Midoriya's hand, it was pressed together tightly.

And in a sudden movement, the leader charged towards All Might. What good could he do at this point? But All Might seemed not to move an inch... What's going on?

"This is revenge for Nomu!" the leader called out in anger.

And not too long after that, Kurogiri has joined the leader's side, as the two of them charged towards All Might, who still hasn't moved.

Midoriya jumped out in a matter of a second, as my hand reached out towards him, in an attempt of pulling him back... What was he doing? Doesn't he trust All Might? He could do it on his own. Though Midoriya seemed to lay in doubt.

"Midoriya...!" Kirishima exclaimed.

My eyes widened as his legs started to wobble in the air, and he pulled his arm back, ready to lay a hand on the Kurogiri guy. He yelled loudly, as he spoke "Get away from All Might!"

In an instant, the leader's hand warped infront of Midoriya's face, as he laughed like a maniac, and Midoriya's eyes widened... No... I took a step forward, as my body moved on its own.

But I was interrupted when a bullet flew past me, and it penetrated the leader's hand right in the middle, as that made him pull his hand back.

All of us looked back in shock, as we saw all of the teachers of U.A. standing at the top of the stairs, as some of them rushed down, defeating each enemy with ease.

My body ran through relief, at the sight of the teachers being here. Things looked real bad for a split second there. I exhaled in relief, as I grabbed onto my damaged right wing.

We made it.

"Ah. They're here. It's game over now. Shall we go home and try again, Kurogir—?" the leader spoke as he turned towards Kurogiri, but was cut off when several other shots were fired through his arms and knees, immobilizing him.
Though that didn't last for long, as Kurogiri's warp protected him, as he fell to the ground.

He can even capture bullets from such a distance?

Kurogiri called out his name, yet it was inaudible, and not too long after that, they were being sucked up by Thirteen's Quirk. It was working.

"I may have failed this time.. But I will kill you next time... Symbol of Peace... All Might!", he said as he descended into the warp gate, Thriteen's plan failing.

In an instant, the warp gate closed, and just like that, the two of them disappeared.

Thinking about all what just happened, having to admit, we were not ready for all of this. Thinking about what the pros have to deal with, this great evil...
Even if I got through this with ease, alongside with Todoroki, I don't know about the situation of the others. We did put up a fight, and we managed to get through their attack...
Though Midoriya could've died right here. If the teachers hadn't made it here on time, I don't want to think about what could've happened to him.

Exhaling once again, I massaged my wing, as the pain got worse.

"If this many pro heroes have gathered here... Then it looks like they didn't attack the whole school.", Todoroki pointed out as he rubbed his nape.