Chapter 12

Soon Makayla made it to New Orleans. She didn't want her cousin involved but she had to do what she had to. So Elena and the Mystic Falls gang was headed to Washington were getting ready. All they need was the Mikaelsons. Makayla told the Mikaelsons everything and they agreed to help her family. Soon the drive back to Washington was on.
Makayla outfit

She was in the car with Hope

She was in the car with Hope. The Mikaelsons and The Mystic Falls gang were following behind her. Makayla soon turned on the room where the Cullen's lived. She sighed. Soon The Cullen's and The wolf pack saw a bunch of cars showed up. Makayla walked out of her car. She got Hope out of the car and The Mystic Falls gang walked out and the Mikaelsons as well. "Aunt Kayla" Renesme said. Makayla smiled and hugged her niece. "I got some more help" Makayla said. Bella looked and saw her cousins. "Jeremy Elena" Bella said and ran to her courier and hugged them. "It's nice to see you again Bell" Elena and Jeremy said. Bella smiled at them. The wolf pack looked at Makayla and The Mikaelsons they were close and friends with them and was their and took their daughter in a her own and kept her safe from the evil people coming to kill Hope. Hope played with her aunts hair and hugged her falling asleep a little. The wolf pack smiled at her. She was good with kids. They wondered how they would be able to have kids. But none of them knew that The Mikaelsons mother was generous enough to give Makayla a child. Makayla walked to the wolf pack and smiled at them. "Sorry I left. I just had to get all the help we can get" Makayla said. "It's fine" Sam said.
~Time Skip to Christmas~
Makayla outfit

 ~Time Skip to Christmas~ Makayla outfit

It was finally Christmas. Everyone was at Charlie house. Makayla was sitting on Paul lap. They passed around gifts and talked and ate and tired to forget about what's to come.
~Night before the battle~
Makayla was getting firewood with Jacob. Once they came back Makayla eyes turned red and she created fire. She smirked and went to next to Kol. Hope was back with Emily. Renesme was gonna go with Jacob due to Makayla orders. Makayla soon left her spot from Kol and went into a tent with Bella and Renesme. "I'm scared Auntie" Renesme said. "I know honey but I am always gonna be here to protect you, your mother and your father and our family and that's a promise I am making you" Makayla said. Renesme hugged her aunt until she fell asleep. "I can't believe that after all these years this might be the last of it" Bella said. "Don't think like that. Like I said I am making my promise to protect my family. I'm scared too and I never thanked you for being the best sister I could have asked for" Makayla said. "And I never thanked you for being there for me when I need you the most" Bella said. Makayla smiled and laid next to her sister falling asleep. She hoped that they would be able to live.